Magic Kingdom All The Time Thread

EPCOT Explorer

Welcome :wave: ...I guess I have no excuse now to put off my take home exam...

...back to our regularly scheduled thread

Edit: EpcotExplorer ftw :lol:
Thanks.:lol:

Man! I only got to finish page 1...it must have been pretty bad....stoopid meeting....
It really wasn't.
I honestly didn't really see anything wrong with the thread.:shrug:
Nor did I. Yeah, it's controversial, but we should be allowed to talk about it. Not bashing the mods (I love 'em all to death!:lol:) but that was really a well held discussion.:lookaroun

SirGoofy

I'm very curious to see who replaces him. I've got a few choices from inside the park that I think would be great...but we'll see.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Permission.jpg

I hate it when that happens!

SeaBreeze

WDWMagic Wars: The Empire Strikes Itself.:lol::lookaroun

:lol: I was actually really impressed by how well everyone handled that thread...it could have been way worse and I guess that's why it's gone. Good talk friends, good talk.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what kind of impact that item of news will have on MK's future.

EPCOT Explorer

:lol: I was actually really impressed by how well everyone handled that thread...it could have been way worse and I guess that's why it's gone. Good talk friends, good talk.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what kind of impact that item of news will have on MK's future.
Indeed.:)

And yes, this is a interesting development...I hope it's for the better!

Animaniac93-98

SirGoofy you are quite the skipper! :D

If only you had new and or refurbished scenery to work with...oh the piranha jokes you could make...

But you're still good!

SoccerMickey

haha wow we can dream cant we? well i would love lots of these things.
the things i want the most and one im sure eveeryone else wants is mr. toad back. but thatll nvr happen :( and hunny hunt and little mermaid. but to me those seem like fantasys

My wish list:

Fire Mountain in Adventureland
Rotating Country Bear shows with Vacation Hoedown in the summer and Christmas Special during the holidays.
Tom Sawyer's Island back to its original fun state
Return of the Keelboats and canoes
Little Mermaid attraction and Pooh's Hunny Hunt
Return of the Timekeeper
Jules Verne-themed restaurant in Tomorrowland
Alien Encounter back
Plectu's Galactic Revue (not sure if I want this or not, but I'd at least like to see it once)
More dimensional targets in Buzz Lightyear
A NEW CAROUSEL OF PROGRESS!
ONE AFTERNOON PARADE AND ONE NIGHT TIME PARADE.
Gates in the loading area of Jungle Cruise

TOCPE82

So each park has its own thread now, eh?

Makes it a bit harder to just skim the board to get a quick idea of what's going on, but better for organizational purposes I guess.

Still, not a fan.

SirGoofy

SirGoofy you are quite the skipper! :D

If only you had new and or refurbished scenery to work with...oh the piranha jokes you could make...

But you're still good!

Thanks! That's not even my best work! I was only a skipper for about a month at that time. I'm much better now, and I've got a few new jokes I can't wait to try out the next time I'm working.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom