Magic Kingdom All The Time Thread

TOCPE82

In keeping with my cranky mood tonight.....

Aladdin's Magic Carpets is a terrible ride and really messes up the guest flow in Adventureland.

Captain Chaos

I honestly didn't really see anything wrong with the thread.:shrug:

Unless it was false...

I'm sure he will get another starring role somewhere else real soon.

That theme park down the road... You know the one.. Universal!!!

I'm pretty sure it's because I finally got the courage to join in on a discussion here :lol:

Thread killer!!!!

I was just thinking, do we know 100% that this isn't an early April fool's joke?

It is a week from April Fool's Day so it could be possible... But who confirmed it?? Someone in that thread said it was not true....

SirGoofy

Hmmm... I'm sure we'll know 100% though in the next few days... But, I do trust you all if you say the source is a very good one...

I haven't been able to reach my "in the know" people for conformation as of yet. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll find out. Or during the current all-niter I'm pulling.

You know...I would really like to hear what WDW1974 has to say about this. If it's true...he'll be happy.

SoccerMickey

I haven't been able to reach my "in the know" people for conformation as of yet. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll find out. Or during the current all-niter I'm pulling.

You know...I would really like to hear what WDW1974 has to say about this. If it's true...he'll be happy.

All niter at the jungle cruise or school work?

WDW1974

So ... apparently, there either is a bad rumor going around or Phil Holmes was shown the door today?

And I am guessing I missed some fireworks here?

And, no, I don't know if it's true or a rumor started by some disgruntled CM (or now ex-CM), but I am trying to find out.

~What will YOU Celebrate? A New MK VP?~

SirGoofy

So ... apparently, there either is a bad rumor going around or Phil Holmes was shown the door today?

And, no, I don't know if it's true or a rumor started by some disgruntled CM (or now ex-CM), but I am trying to find out.

That is indeed the case. Not really fireworks, the thread was actually pretty civil.

Let us know what you find out, when you find out.

-I will certainly celebrate a new VP-

WDW1974

WDW1974 is trying to find out what's going down.

He can't even go see a movie (loved 'I Love You, Man' thanks for asking) without all hell breaking loose.

He would be happy if Phil were out of the company (just like he's happy Rose is gone from Food and Beverage), but at the same point it's hard (if true, a big IF thus far) to be happy about one problem child leaving the sandbox when so many good kids were kicked off the playground over the past few weeks.

So ... we'll see.

HMF

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!:sohappy:

SirGoofy

He can't even go see a movie (loved 'I Love You, Man' thanks for asking) without all hell breaking loose.

Man I need to see that flick. It looks awesome.

He would be happy if Phil were out of the company (just like he's happy Rose is gone from Food and Beverage), but at the same point it's hard (if true, a big IF thus far) to be happy about one problem child leaving the sandbox when so many good kids were kicked off the playground over the past few weeks.

So ... we'll see.

Gotta agree that a lot of people who didn't deserve to loose their jobs did, but Holmes wasn't just a problem child, he was one of the bullies in the sandbox.

Just curious...who was Rose?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom