Magic Kingdom All The Time Thread

SirGoofy

Well...

He's still there. Dang it. Seriously. I...yea I'm really upset. I thought there were bright clouds on the horizon for the park I love so much. But alas, tis not the case.

Looks like the decay continues.

CaptainMichael

Well...

He's still there. Dang it. Seriously. I...yea I'm really upset. I thought there were bright clouds on the horizon for the park I love so much. But alas, tis not the case.

Looks like the decay continues.

When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I remember getting all excited a few months ago when the Adventurers Club was allegedly opened to the public. Deep down inside, I knew better, but I let my excitement get the best of me.

WDW1974

Phil was not fired today according to my source. Sorry guys.

Is this someone who would truly know?

Gotta ask ... I have a few messages out right now.

And, if true, this isn't something Disney would 'announce' ... But I won't believe it until one of my peeps tells me.

~What Will YOU Celebrate? No more health insurance!~

SirGoofy

When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I remember getting all excited a few months ago when the Adventurers Club was allegedly opened to the public. Deep down inside, I knew better, but I let my excitement get the best of me.

I know. I'm honestly just sick of the neglect of the rides that made Disney World, Disney World. It's honestly a travesty.

SoccerMickey

I know. I'm honestly just sick of the neglect of the rides that made Disney World, Disney World. It's honestly a travesty.

An entertainment friend of mine told me that the MAIN reason people go to Disney World is to see the characters. I laughed in his face when he told me this but it made me nervous that this is what Disney thinks.

WDW1974

That's always wise.

And it sounded very surprising to me. Disney doesn't suddenly fire execs unless they're caught pitching a tent with Cub Scouts or in a crack den with prostitutes.

Now in today's atmosphere anything is possible, but the longer this is going the more I feel like someone at Disney started this as a shot to show how much this man is truly disliked.

~What Will YOU Celebrate? Living in your car!~

SirGoofy

An entertainment friend of mine told me that the MAIN reason people go to Disney World is to see the characters. I laughed in his face when he told me this but it made me nervous that this is what Disney thinks.

No, that's just entertainment's insane ramblings. I usually ignore them.:lol:

CaptainMichael

Is this someone who would truly know?

Gotta ask ... I have a few messages out right now.

And, if true, this isn't something Disney would 'announce' ... But I won't believe it until one of my peeps tells me.

~What Will YOU Celebrate? No more health insurance!~
I trust my source, yes. They've been paying close attention to layoffs.

Who isn't?

No, that's just entertainment's insane ramblings. I usually ignore them.:lol:
Entertainment = the Greek system of Disney:lookaroun

Animaniac93-98

Pooh, he's not going. I wonder what he would have thought of the other thread. :lookaroun

If it's after a months work you sure learned fast SirGoofy.

SirGoofy

Pooh, he's not going. I wonder what he would have thought of the other thread. :lookaroun

If it's after a months work you sure learned fast SirGoofy.

I literally went home and read the script as many times as I could they day they gave it to me. Heck I knew half the jokes from being a guest, so I was pretty prepared.

Funny thing is I used to have stage fright. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom