Magic Kingdom All The Time Thread

FigmentJedi

Original Poster
And now we have a complete set.

Also, just asking now, anything else really out for that whole 1971 collection. I know of the Toad and Thunder Mountain shirts, but I'm curious whether they've done anything else. Kinda want to get an idea of what I want to get in May.

Edit: Oh Nutbunnies, I can't believe I got the naming scheme wrong. Oh well.

Jaytrod

I am going on Saturday for a one night trip for my farewell Space Mountain ride.. I will definitely be getting the Mr Toad's shirt and I will be looking for others.. Ill let u guys know when I get back .

jt04

I am going on Saturday for a one night trip for my farewell Space Mountain ride.. I will definitely be getting the Mr Toad's shirt and I will be looking for others.. Ill let u guys know when I get back .

Some will say "farewell".........for others it's "good riddance". :D

TinkerBell9988

There are three shirts available for young women...

its a small world Shirt with Glockenspiel screen printed on the front, and countries' skylines printed on the back
Magic Kingdom (old logo) with old WDW logo on a 'baseball' vintage tee
baby doll tee with old MK logo and Mickey Mouse.

I purchased the first two... if anyone would like pics, let me know! :wave:

Animaniac93-98

I want to see CoP moved to Epcot where WoL was and remake the Progressland pavilion, move American Sings in where CoP is now, put a new version of Adventure Thru Inner Space where Buzz is now and replace the Speedway with Discovery Bay.

I want those things now please.

Figment632

I want to see CoP moved to Epcot where WoL was and remake the Progressland pavilion, move American Sings in where CoP is now, put a new version of Adventure Thru Inner Space where Buzz is now and replace the Speedway with Discovery Bay.

The Indy speedway is the worst attraction in all of WDW, even worse than SGE, so I'd love to see it go and DC brought in. And I hate Buzz SRS I'm for replacing that as well as SGE.

A lot of people think FLneeds the most work and I think that is ridiculous, TL needs way more attention. They are on the right path with a SM refurb, they need to move the laugh floor to DHS, replace SGE, SRS, and the speedway with futuristic attractions that will make TL actually look like it's from tomorrow and not the 90's.

krankenstein

Can anyone post pictures of the Mr. Toad's shirt?! I really want to see it! :)

Thanks!

Ask and you shall receive:

n44900286_31321083_3382.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Some will say "farewell".........for others it's "good riddance". :D
And it will never be the same again.:dazzle::lol:

You win the Thread.

Can we put CoP in Innov. though? And WoL could be a new WoL?:D

imagineer boy

I really don't think the speed way should be replaced, it should be plussed. Rename it to "Cosmic Highway", make the cars futuristic looking and electric powered, put in futuristic scenery and boom you have a ride that fits into the land much better.

jt04

I really don't think the speed way should be replaced, it should be plussed. Rename it to "Cosmic Highway", make the cars futuristic looking and electric powered, put in futuristic scenery and boom you have a ride that fits into the land much better.

Thumbs up!

Figment632

This is a terrible attractin making the cars electric won't change that you are on a track an not free to drive, it won't make them futuristic either. It takes up way to much space and TL could have a nice expansion without it.

jt04

This is a terrible attractin making the cars electric won't change that you are on a track an not free to drive, it won't make them futuristic either. It takes up way to much space and TL could have a nice expansion without it.

If they don't have the money to fix JII or Eleens Energy Fiasco, then they are never going to replace the speedway with an e ticket or mini land.

By the way can you list some of the things you do like?

I'll start. I love LMA! :sohappy:

Figment632

If they don't have the money to fix JII or Eleens Energy Fiasco, then they are never going to replace the speedway with an e ticket or mini land.

By the way can you list some of the things you do like?

I'll start. I love LMA! :sohappy:

I like the entire MK except for the current state of TL people highly exagerate FL need for a refurb, those atttractions need a minor refurb at best. TL needs a complete overhaul.

mcjaco

So they should scrap an attraction that always has some of the longest lines in the park, because you don't like it? :lookaroun :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom