Magic Kingdom All The Time Thread

Figment632

You are absolutely correct, but it is an extremely popular ride and WDC got their money's worth out of it. Buzz after all these years still draws huge crowds and it just eats people all day at a staggering rate.

I dont think it draws crowds at all, because I think the only reason it gets a line is because of the FP. You should not have a FP for an omnimover attraction because all it does is slow down the lines. That is why it is no longer offered at the HM and at any other ominmover.

SirGoofy

I dont think it draws crowds at all, because I think the only reason it gets a line is because of the FP. You should not have a FP for an omnimover attraction because all it does is slow down the lines. That is why it is no longer offered at the HM and at any other ominmover.

Oh, Buzz still draws crowds. It's one of the top 3 in yearly guest attendance in the MK. I'm not sure exactly what number it is.

puntagordabob

I really don't think the speed way should be replaced, it should be plussed. Rename it to "Cosmic Highway", make the cars futuristic looking and electric powered, put in futuristic scenery and boom you have a ride that fits into the land much better.

hey you know that is actually a good idea... Disney is trying to go Green...so replacing those gas powered vehicles with something electric and futuristic is actually a potential winner.

hoke2007

I love Buzz Lightyear. Its one of my favorite rides without a doubt. It might not be the most elaborate attraction ever, but it gets the job done. I hope it stays for years to come.

ttalovebug

I really don't think the speed way should be replaced, it should be plussed. Rename it to "Cosmic Highway", make the cars futuristic looking and electric powered, put in futuristic scenery and boom you have a ride that fits into the land much better.

I like this idea. For some reason, sorry, I love the Speedway. I like the kinetics of that area, the TTA above and the cars below. I also like that there's so much greenery, so Tomorrowland doesn't look too silver-and-industrial. I hate it when futuristic themed things don't include any nature. And I like walking that quiet path behind it, from Toontown to Tomorrowland. A nice break from all the people.

TheDisneyMagic

I wouldn't of thought it would be Splash, remember quite often at night or during Winter season you can walk striaght on to this, where as a coaster like BTMRR or SM would still have long lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom