Maggie Goes to Walt Disney World..again!..:)

This was a WONDERFUL trip once again..:)

The weather was great except for one rainy night and there was hardly anyone there..:)

We arrived on the 1st of March and left on the 10th..

Saturday..we just hung out at Downtown Disney and the hotel and went to bed early to go to The Magic Kingdom Bright and early on Sunday..:sohappy:
Maggie discovers the jumping water...
055957.jpg

060016.jpg

055801.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
It was GREAT!
Even though I love the wontons chips with the dipping sauces and they have the bread now..we go every time..:)

Sooo YUMMY!

nibblesandbits

BOTH OF YOU SLOW DOWN!!! Take your time and enjoy the time with your husbands!!!!!! Having kids is a GREAT thing, but be patient! LOLOL!!!!

It really changes your life. I was never a WDW fan until my daughter came along. Now I have passed from fanhood to certifiably obsesssed!
Don't worry. I'm slowed down. I'm well aware that I want to wait quite a few years still before I have a kid. (I'm just feeling the itch a bit now though. That's the part I don't particularly like. :lol: )

nibblesandbits

What Blog? I don't see a blog. Is she wanting kids now?
Hey Nibbs.. did I tell you that for the last week we have been trying to get my son to sleep through the night after he started dealing with seperation anxiety. Yeah, about 2-3 am is up crying for about 30 minutes... this of course wakes my daughter up, so basically for the last week, we are up at least once a night... Oh.. and yesterday I had to clean throw-up out of the van.... oh and.. and... is that enough???? that ussually sends her into shock. If not.. then she's ready!
Yes...see...this is precisely the reason I don't want kids yet.

Although a few days ago, I did have to clean the doggie poopie off my dog's butt. That was not fun. Was definitely a test of what it would be like to be a mom, but on a much smaller scale.

Oh and I started a blog...having kids was one of the topics on it from a conversation Kat had a few days ago.

rlaeromech

Yes...see...this is precisely the reason I don't want kids yet.

Although a few days ago, I did have to clean the doggie poopie off my dog's butt. That was not fun. Was definitely a test of what it would be like to be a mom, but on a much smaller scale.

Oh and I started a blog...having kids was one of the topics on it from a conversation Kat had a few days ago.

OK, that's just wrong. That's what the grass in the yard is for, or the power washer....

Such a great trip report! I love all the character pictures..she is just such a cutie!! Glad you had such a fun trip:kiss:

We are headed off to WDW this weekend!

MouseMadness

What Blog? I don't see a blog. Is she wanting kids now?
Hey Nibbs.. did I tell you that for the last week we have been trying to get my son to sleep through the night after he started dealing with seperation anxiety. Yeah, about 2-3 am is up crying for about 30 minutes... this of course wakes my daughter up, so basically for the last week, we are up at least once a night... Oh.. and yesterday I had to clean throw-up out of the van.... oh and.. and... is that enough???? that ussually sends her into shock. If not.. then she's ready!

:lookaroun

K, drift for just a sec... :lookaroun :lol:

My daughter had what I found were night terrors for a loooooong time. Took the right pediatrician to put it together for me, but the big things were 1) it was the same time every night 2) it was worse if she'd had a big day 3) she would cry and cry no matter what I did (didn't know I was there)

Is he aware you are there and responding to you? My old pediatrician made me think it was a discipline issue :rolleyes: So we spent a couple years... YEARS... miserable at night and tired during the day. We had to reset her internal "sleep clock" and she's been wonderful ever since. :)

Just to let you know, so you aren't sleep deprived for a couple years like I was :ROFLOL:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Great report Dana! Maggie is precious as ever!
Thanks Heidi..:)
OMG she is cute!!!

How old is she now Dana?

Such a great report. It put a smile on my face. :)
Thanks Katy..She is 2 and a half..:)
Such a great trip report! I love all the character pictures..she is just such a cutie!! Glad you had such a fun trip:kiss:

We are headed off to WDW this weekend!
Thanks Chrissy..:)

Have a GREAT time!

rlaeromech

:lookaroun

K, drift for just a sec... :lookaroun :lol:

My daughter had what I found were night terrors for a loooooong time. Took the right pediatrician to put it together for me, but the big things were 1) it was the same time every night 2) it was worse if she'd had a big day 3) she would cry and cry no matter what I did (didn't know I was there)

Is he aware you are there and responding to you? My old pediatrician made me think it was a discipline issue :rolleyes: So we spent a couple years... YEARS... miserable at night and tired during the day. We had to reset her internal "sleep clock" and she's been wonderful ever since. :)

Just to let you know, so you aren't sleep deprived for a couple years like I was :ROFLOL:

its not as bad as I made it sound, just trying to scare Nibbs. He's 9 months old and he knows when we're there and when we leave the room. He'll cry like there's no tomorrow for about 20-30 minutes and then fall back to sleep.

Disney_Belle

We went to Epcot the next day...

My favorite Park..Had a great time..

We started at the Countries..planned on doing SSE 1st but there was a 25 min line and Maggie is not good at waiting..:)

We did Mexico..prefer the original but it was cute..Did Maelstrom and the walked around and visited the shops...:)

We ate in America and then I did The American Adventure...AWESOME!..while Drew and Maggie colored and walked around.

We then visited, Japan,Morroco where we met Jasmine and Alladin..France wgere we met Belle and Aurora and the walked to The Dolphin.

We took the boat back and did United Kingdom and met Tigger,Pooh and Eeyore..:)
and Canada which I LOVE!..:)

We then did JII and The Land..got to do SSE which I liked ..I think the whole picture thing is HILARIOUS and then called it a night..

000333.jpg

That is the best wine ever! My husband spent a year talking about it after he tried it in Sept 2006. When we went back to Epcot on our honeymoon in Nov. 2007, we stopped in Italy to ask them where we could buy the wine back home, when the CM told him they sell it at WalMart, my husband couldn't believe it, so we went to Walmart and they do sell it!! lol. So needless to say, every time I have a glass of Rosa Regale, I get Disney Memory Flashbacks....

Ok I'm going back to finish reading the trip report - great so far!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom