Maggie Goes to Walt Disney World..again!..:)

This was a WONDERFUL trip once again..:)

The weather was great except for one rainy night and there was hardly anyone there..:)

We arrived on the 1st of March and left on the 10th..

Saturday..we just hung out at Downtown Disney and the hotel and went to bed early to go to The Magic Kingdom Bright and early on Sunday..:sohappy:
Maggie discovers the jumping water...
055957.jpg

060016.jpg

055801.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
:sohappy:Love the report Dana! Maggie has gotten so big!!!! So glad you all had a wonderful time :kiss:
Thanks sweetie!.:kiss:
Great pics Dana! Love the little princess... she's growing up so fast!!!
Thanks.:)

Too fast!
You take great pictures , (esp in Epcot!! those were my favorites) Your daughter is one lucky kid! .. and great TR!~:)
Aww..Thanks..:)
I try and I LOVE my camera..:)

I am the lucky one..:wave:

NewfieFan

I love a good TR - and this one was goooood! You've certainly got a little cutie there! Isn't WDW so much fun with kids!?! (Exhusting but fun!) I loved all your pics too - I loved how you captured her in the moment! Glad you had a good time and thanks for sharing!:wave:

sbkline

Great trip report! Looks like you all had a blast. It almost makes me want to reconsider our decision to leave our munchkin with his grandparents when we go next month. Almost. :D:p:animwink:

jesserin

Hi gorgeous Mommy.Thanks and I am glad you posted..KISSES for you and those 2 gorgeous girls!..(just like their mommy):kiss:

:kiss: Back atcha girly. Love love love all the beautiful pictures of your sweet angel... she just get's more gorgeous by the day! (Just like HER mommy!) ;)

pinkrose

Great trip report Dana!!! We just missed each other. I arrived the day after you left.

I LOVE the pics of Maggie! She's adorable! I think my favorite is the one of her watching Illuminations. Precious!!!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I love a good TR - and this one was goooood! You've certainly got a little cutie there! Isn't WDW so much fun with kids!?! (Exhusting but fun!) I loved all your pics too - I loved how you captured her in the moment! Glad you had a good time and thanks for sharing!:wave:
Thanks so much!
It is the best when you have a your kids with you..:)
Great trip report! Looks like you all had a blast. It almost makes me want to reconsider our decision to leave our munchkin with his grandparents when we go next month. Almost.
Thanks and you would not regret bringing your lil man with you..I promise you!

It just makes a great place all the better..:)
Back atcha girly. Love love love all the beautiful pictures of your sweet angel... she just get's more gorgeous by the day! (Just like HER mommy!)
:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Love you!
Great trip report Dana!!! We just missed each other. I arrived the day after you left.

I LOVE the pics of Maggie! She's adorable! I think my favorite is the one of her watching Illuminations. Precious!!!!
Awww..That would have been nice to see you!

Thanks and I love that pic also..:)
Dana,

Well,,,such a wonderful trip report. Maggie is such a pretty little lady! I am so glad that you had a great time.

XOXOX,

Samantha
Thanks beautiful!:kiss:
Great pictures Dana, looks like you guys had a wonderful time!
Thanks..We did!..:D

sbkline

Thanks and you would not regret bringing your lil man with you..I promise you!

It just makes a great place all the better..:)

You've never been there with me to see for yourself how I am about sticking to the plan and how frustrated I get when that plan gets derailed. :ROFLOL:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
You've never been there with me to see for yourself how I am about sticking to the plan and how frustrated I get when that plan gets derailed. :ROFLOL:
:hammer:(That is me hitting you over the head with the hammer)

It is your child...Do you not realize that children change EVERYTHING?

You just do what you need to do and realize that once you have kids THEY come first, yes you can have your own life still and do things without them but it is not just about you and your spouse anymore.

Let me tell you ..every trip I have made with Maggie she will not sit still for a movie or a show..American Adventure, France, Nemo, The Little Mermaid..She just wants to get up and walk around ..so you know what either we do it alone while the other keeps her outside or we just do not do it.

Did it ruin my trip,did it make me upset or make me so frustrated because the things I had wanted to do I could not..NO!

Last year we got to MK early to do Fantasyland..specifically Dumbo with her..well lets just say she had a little poopie..:zipit::lol: accident and I had to go clean her up so we could not do Dumbo because the line got too long..Did that make me mad?..NOOOO...she is my child...I will be able to do those things eventually and if not who cares?

When you have kids you need to learn that things will not always go the way you plan on them going!

The look on Maggies face as she saw Mickey and Minnie, sitting next to her on the Magic Carpets (for the 3rd time in a row)as she put her hands up and said weee...watching her sit on a bench with her daddy and watch Illuminations and smile and clap..those are so worth the change of plans.

Life is too short too be frustrated or upset that things are not going the way you want...Some of the best things happen when you least expect them..:)

The pictures I have on my camera and in my head are so worth more then me going on Space Mountain or making sure that I ride The Jungle Cruise at 2 pm exactly as I had wanted.

Live a little Steve...make exceptions..watch your little boy clap at the parade and smile as he see's Mickey Mouse....You will not be sorry..:D

tigsmom

:hammer:(That is me hitting you over the head with the hammer)

It is your child...Do you not realize that children change EVERYTHING?

You just do what you need to do and realize that once you have kids THEY come first, yes you can have your own life still and do things without them but it is not just about you and your spouse anymore.

Let me tell you ..every trip I have made with Maggie she will not sit still for a movie or a show..American Adventure, France, Nemo, The Little Mermaid..She just wants to get up and walk around ..so you know what either we do it alone while the other keeps her outside or we just do not do it.

Did it ruin my trip,did it make me upset or make me so frustrated because the things I had wanted to do I could not..NO!

Last year we got to MK early to do Fantasyland..specifically Dumbo with her..well lets just say she had a little poopie..:zipit::lol: accident and I had to go clean her up so we could not do Dumbo because the line got too long..Did that make me mad?..NOOOO...she is my child...I will be able to do those things eventually and if not who cares?

When you have kids you need to learn that things will not always go the way you plan on them going?

The look on Maggies face as she saw Mickey and Minnie, sitting next to her on the Magic Carpets (for the 3rd time in a row)as she put her hands up and said weee...watching her sit on a bench with her daddy and watch Illuminations and smile and clap..those are so worth the change of plans.

Life is too short too be frustrated or upset that things are not going the way you want...Some of the best things happen when you least expect them..:)

The pictures I have on my camera and in my head are so worth more then me going on Space Mountain or making sure that I ride The Jungle Cruise at 2 pm exactly as I had wanted.

Live a little Steve...make exceptions..watch your little boy clap at the parade and smile as he see's Mickey Mouse....You will not be sorry..:D

Best post ever! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Uponastar

Wonderful post, Dana.
To Steve...
Nothing in this world matters more than the job you do as a parent. The problem is, too many people see it as a job instead of the incredible experience it really is. And, as any parent of grown children can tell you, it is an experience that passes much too quickly.
Believe me, the day will come when you can once again do what you want according to your plans, unencumbered. And there is something nice about that. But nothing comes close to the experience of being an active participant in your child's life. Enjoy the gift of seeing the world through his eyes and you'll be making memories that both of you will cherish when he is no longer the little boy by your side.

TwoTigersMom

I agree whole heartedly Dana (can't believe I just agreed with Dana about anything :eek:)! Great post!

Wonderful post, Dana.
To Steve...
Nothing in this world matters more than the job you do as a parent. The problem is, too many people see it as a job instead of the incredible experience it really is. And, as any parent of grown children can tell you, it is an experience that passes much too quickly.
Believe me, the day will come when you can once again do what you want according to your plans, unencumbered. And there is something nice about that. But nothing comes close to the experience of being an active participant in your child's life. Enjoy the gift of seeing the world through his eyes and you'll be making memories that both of you will cherish when he is no longer the little boy by your side.

Another great post, only I'd like to add this to the bolded sentance.... and allowing your child to be an active participant in your life.

MouseMadness

To be fair, kids need to know that the parents relationship comes first, IMO :shrug:

Buuuuut, that's why there are places in the world OTHER than WDW I can go :lol: Not saying it's "just for kids" but in our situation, I really don't care to go without them. Too expensive and tiresome to be wasted on just myself. :ROFLOL: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom