Maggie Goes to Walt Disney World..again!..:)

This was a WONDERFUL trip once again..:)

The weather was great except for one rainy night and there was hardly anyone there..:)

We arrived on the 1st of March and left on the 10th..

Saturday..we just hung out at Downtown Disney and the hotel and went to bed early to go to The Magic Kingdom Bright and early on Sunday..:sohappy:
Maggie discovers the jumping water...
055957.jpg

060016.jpg

055801.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Thanks guys!..

She is getting so big and loved Disney as much as we did..:)

Scott and Doug...What did you expect..;)

Mark...WOW!..I am honored..LOL..;)

Ok...We hung out at the pool the next day..She was kinda iffy on it but she saw a little girl in the middle of the kiddy pool and went straight to her and did not want to leave...They also played with play-doh at the pool..she loved it...

We went to O'hana's that evening.... SOOO GOOD and Watched Wishes from the beach...

224739.jpg

225923.jpg

231048.jpg

015850.jpg

053423.jpg

072905.jpg

074441.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Next day we went to MGM...I just can not call it Disney Hollywood Studio's..LOL..:)

We did The Great Movie Ride,The Backlot tour,Animation Tour, Playhouse Disney...it was soo great..:),We did parent swap and did Tower of Terror..:),watched the parade, and the Streetmosphere performers..so funny..:)

013929.jpg

014709.jpg

031006.jpg

031030.jpg

040126.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Animal Kingdom was the next day..we usually do not go there but we spent most of the day here and enjoyed it..

We did Everest..AWESOME!,we did the Dinosaur Dumbo ride..(not sure of the name..:)) 4 times in a row,went to Camp Minnie and Mickey and saw Characters and did the train ride to the petting zoo and the walk thingy..and then we shopped and walked around and did the Safari...It was a nice day..:)

230548.jpg

001242.jpg

002008.jpg

005308.jpg

005503.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
We ate at The House of Blues that night and enjoyed West Side....

Friday morning was Magic Kingdom again..:)
We did everything..Saw the Welcome show..all of Fantsayland, HM,Pirates, The Mountains, Toon Town, Buzz, Wedway..;),MILF, saw the parade, and walked and people watched and had a great time...it started to get nasty outside so we headed back to the room and it Rained, and Rained and was sooo windy..Crazy weather..

071640.jpg

071841.jpg

072031.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love your trip report and seeing your daughter having such a great time! Love the minnie bathing suit! I just bought two for my daughers. :)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Saturday we met some friends at DTD and ate at the Rainforest and then shopped and shopped..:)

It had gotten very cool and was really windy but it was a beautiful day.

After DTD Drew, Maggie and I went to The Magic Kingdom to see Spectromagic...Maggie was soo tired and apparently the week had caught up with her because she fell asleep at 7:30, missed the parade and slept till 8 the next morning..LOL..:)

Drew and I took advantage of this and watched Spectro and Wishes, rode the mountains several times in a row and walked around the empty park and took pictures..:)

It was a great night..:)

235700.jpg

062421.jpg

062654.jpg

062744.jpg

075115.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Sunday our last full day was Epcot...LOVE it!
It was cool and Sunny..it was as we call it.." A Disney Day"..:)
We did everything..All of Future World and World Showcase..I got a margarita and a Grey Goose slushie in France..SOOo good..:)

I finally saw Illuminations..It was awesome..
214614.jpg

215819.jpg

233204.jpg

235049.jpg

235451.jpg

235524.jpg

010832.jpg

011712.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
080453.jpg

080825.jpg

081114.jpg

083927.jpg

The next day we went to The Magic Kingdom for a few hours and then headed home..:(

This trip was GREAT..they get better every year as Maggie gets older..She is such a joy and so much fun..Just watching her face and seeing her with the characters is priceless to us.

We can not wait to go back in December.:)

Thanks for looking and there are fifty thousand more pictures from this trip at..
www.dropshots.com/maggiegrace
Enter the password Miracle

:)

See You Real Soon!

wdwmomof3

Wow, it looks like you all had a great time. The pictures are so good too. I'm telling ya, Maggie is adorable. It's so fun watching them at that age at Disney . It makes me remember taking mine when they were smaller. :) Great report!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom