Maggie Goes to Walt Disney World..again!..:)

This was a WONDERFUL trip once again..:)

The weather was great except for one rainy night and there was hardly anyone there..:)

We arrived on the 1st of March and left on the 10th..

Saturday..we just hung out at Downtown Disney and the hotel and went to bed early to go to The Magic Kingdom Bright and early on Sunday..:sohappy:
Maggie discovers the jumping water...
055957.jpg

060016.jpg

055801.jpg

MKCP 1985

wondered where you'd been . . . welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about it. :)

A little jumping water can be just the thing at the end of a long day of travel. :cool:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom..We got there early and they let us right in..we walked down Main Street and it was so beautiful and empty...

Maggie on the monorail.
201104.jpg

Pretty..:)
202157.jpg

The Castle..
203025.jpg

We were the first group on Dumbo..Which Maggie LOVED...We did the Carpets and Dumbo..ALOT!:lol:
210658.jpg

We then did the Carousel and Winnie The Pooh,Snow White,and then Small World..She was not to fond of the enclosed rides on the first day but she then got used to them and loved them..:)
214924.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ok if I keep posting this way It will take days..:)

So I will report then post pics...:)

We then left Fantasyland and did Haunted Mansion..LOVE IT!!!

We did The Country Bears, and then Pirates,Tiki Birds, Alladins carpets and Jungle Cruise..

We took the Train to Toontown and let Maggie play and we visited Mickey and Minnies Houses and then headed to Tommorowland.

224004.jpg

000515.jpg

001538.jpg

Next we headed to Main Street for The Family Fun Day parade and the 3:00 parade..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ok...Maggie loved the parades...
She even danced in the street before the parade..;)

020443.jpg

024415.jpg

Do you love the Jellly Shoes?..;)
r270_024506.jpg

031217.jpg

032637.jpg

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
We then left and went to The Contemporary and The Campgrounds to let Maggie loose..;)
040205.jpg

040417.jpg

042644.jpg

045351.jpg

Back to The Magic Kingdom...Enjoyed the park and visited Mickey...I Loved watching her with him..:)
071330.jpg

071357.jpg

Next is Epcot ..:)

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
wondered where you'd been . . . welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about it. :)

A little jumping water can be just the thing at the end of a long day of travel. :cool:
Thanks Doug..:kiss:
We had an amazing time..and it was just what she needed..:D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
We went to Epcot the next day...

My favorite Park..Had a great time..

We started at the Countries..planned on doing SSE 1st but there was a 25 min line and Maggie is not good at waiting..:)

We did Mexico..prefer the original but it was cute..Did Maelstrom and the walked around and visited the shops...:)

We ate in America and then I did The American Adventure...AWESOME!..while Drew and Maggie colored and walked around.

We then visited, Japan,Morroco where we met Jasmine and Alladin..France wgere we met Belle and Aurora and the walked to The Dolphin.

We took the boat back and did United Kingdom and met Tigger,Pooh and Eeyore..:)
and Canada which I LOVE!..:)

We then did JII and The Land..got to do SSE which I liked ..I think the whole picture thing is HILARIOUS and then called it a night..

223351.jpg

224217.jpg

224757.jpg

231413.jpg

YUM!
000333.jpg

014958.jpg

mousefan1972

Love the TR so far, Dana. The pics of Maggie with the characters are so priceless! (as I knew they would be :animwink:). Can't wait to see the rest!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
:wave: Nice TR.

Maggie did so good with all the characters! Hannah is still pretty hit or miss with them.

Lots and lots of nice pics. I was happy to see Princess Giselle. Hannah informed me that Giselle's dress is the prettiest when we were at the Disney Store at one of our local malls.

Uponastar

Dana...
Maggie has certainly inherited your love of WDW.
She seems totally in love with it all...like an old pro!
Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom