Little Mermaid Clone a Go! (Maybe)

jt04

Original Poster
Are they still going at it. :rolleyes:

This is honestly ridiculous. How bout we talk about LM? Or maybe even one of the many thread drifts about DISNEY that have come up in this thread. enough of the jt/Conundrum slap fight.

Funny how the protestations get the loudest when the problem is closest to being solved. It's some kind of law of nature.

Just like the "nothing is happening new at WDW" are reaching peak volume. Must mean the new announcements are very close!

Like the new Little Mermaid ride for the MK!

magicmaya

Funny how the protestations get the loudest when the problem is closest to being solved. It's some kind of law of nature.

Just like the "nothing is happening new at WDW" are reaching peak volume. Must mean the new announcements are very close!

Like the new Little Mermaid ride for the MK!

Yay! Lets clap until it happens :sohappy::lookaroun

magicmaya

Hardly.

Nice avatar BTW! :wave:
Thanks!

I wish I could have that dumbo as a pet.I just wanna blow in his stomach, that's how cute he is!:lol::lookaroun
I'm through with the Space Mountain Avatars :wave:I will change back if I liked it after refurb and stitch wasn't in the post show.:lol:

Umm, the government is seriously thinking about getting rid of the "anonymity" of the internet.

My only complaint is people that call out or degrade non-public figures while remaining anonymous. That is just so extremely cowardly in my book. Steve seems to have put a stop to it on this forum to his credit.

There isnt "anonymity" on the net right now. You can be easily identified if someone (law enforcement or whatever) needed to.

The Conundrum

Are they still going at it. :rolleyes:

This is honestly ridiculous. How bout we talk about LM? Or maybe even one of the many thread drifts about DISNEY that have come up in this thread. enough of the jt/Conundrum slap fight.

There is no slap fight we are simply having a discussion. Are we not allowed to have that on a public message board?

And besides its at least five years to early to be talking about LM :ROFLOL:

jt04

Original Poster
There isnt "anonymity" on the net right now. You can be easily identified if someone (law enforcement or whatever) needed to.

Obviously.

And just as obvious, that was not what I was saying here. I was talking about the fact that to post on a site like this you will have to publicly register with a credit card or "state I.D.". Hopefully England does not pass the same law. :ROFLOL:

Kidding :wave:

WDWmazprty

There is no slap fight we are simply having a discussion. Are we not allowed to have that on a public message board?

catfight.gif

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

magicmaya

Discussion +

Conundrum's posts are quoted jt's are not

When was this posted? Can you link to the article/blog or post where this is written? I'm starting to think the entry by "Lee Macdonald" might have been written during the Eisner era. :shrug:

How can it be about Eisner era when he talks about how wonderful Tom Fitzgerald "was" when he was in charge and how bad Bruce Vaughn is when Bruce was promoted under Iger like last year?

Anyway, I don't know why im even bothering with the effort but here is the link: http://mb.laughingplace.com/MsgBoard-T-106299-P-1.asp

Still no link or date when posted? I've been to the web site and can't find the article. I'm starting to question the validity of this entire story. But then it is enigma/wdw74 so I'll wait to hear from a more reliable source.

Are you kidding me? First of all dont accuse me of being other people and second dont accuse me of rumor mongering. I backed myself up in the very first post and I backed myself up again providing a link. I know this is severly hurting the little Disney fantasy world you created in your head where im a crazy kook and Disney management is so smart but its time for you to wake up and smell the coffee. Every insider from Corrus to WDW1974 will back up what Lee Macdonald said.

You may not like me but that does not make what I said any less true.

and LMAO and you get BANNED from this forum for rumor mongering and come back and then accuse me of making stuff up and getting my info from wikipedia. You got no room to talk buster.

Sounds like Sotto and whylightbulb are back in the game. I don't like the position WDI is in either but it makes sense as a purely business decision.

Now to fire the last arrow in my quiver.....

I noticed what seemed like panic set in when Disney seemed to decide to take a "wait and see" approach on responding to TWWoHP. I think many folks on the creative side at the "mouse house" along with myriad fanbois of WDW (enigma, 74 etc) were counting on Uni's addition to spur WDW to do some major adds. When that obviously did not happen, the resulting rage did. I could not understand it for the life of me.

But seeing the facades being built for Potterland and the renderings gave me a theory. TWWoHP could be of WDI quality when all is said and done as some are claiming. And that would mean third parties can create WDI-esque magic. And that is what is causing, what seems like, an over reaction of anger and panic by certain posters to WDW standing pat against this new "threat". Outsourcing has become a real possibility and Disney management likely sees an opportunity to "bid" projects. Leaner, meaner, greener......and timelier!

Technology and modern construction techniques have made the science of imagineering available to many. The same thing will happen throughout all entertainment. Music, television, movies and yes, even theme parks.

Now where's my sketch pad? :)

Don't you owe me an appology?

Please explain.

You continue to accuse me of making up stuff and being negative when I merely state truths and facts.

and btw I know in the original post you were refering to that enigma guy but im pretty sure you were refering to me since you have called me that before.

Huh? I still have no idea what you are trying to say. Try being specific otherwise I am not sure what you are getting at.

You should appologize for calling me a liar/someone who makes up stuff

I am quite certain you are confusing me with another poster. Perhaps that wdw74 guy.:shrug:

whatever dude. Stay classy :rolleyes:

The End!:wave:

jt04

Original Poster
Discussion +

Conundrum's posts are quoted jt's are not

When was this posted? Can you link to the article/blog or post where this is written? I'm starting to think the entry by "Lee Macdonald" might have been written during the Eisner era. :shrug:

Still no link or date when posted? I've been to the web site and can't find the article. I'm starting to question the validity of this entire story. But then it is enigma/wdw74 so I'll wait to hear from a more reliable source.

Sounds like Sotto and whylightbulb are back in the game. I don't like the position WDI is in either but it makes sense as a purely business decision.

Now to fire the last arrow in my quiver.....

I noticed what seemed like panic set in when Disney seemed to decide to take a "wait and see" approach on responding to TWWoHP. I think many folks on the creative side at the "mouse house" along with myriad fanbois of WDW (enigma, 74 etc) were counting on Uni's addition to spur WDW to do some major adds. When that obviously did not happen, the resulting rage did. I could not understand it for the life of me.

But seeing the facades being built for Potterland and the renderings gave me a theory. TWWoHP could be of WDI quality when all is said and done as some are claiming. And that would mean third parties can create WDI-esque magic. And that is what is causing, what seems like, an over reaction of anger and panic by certain posters to WDW standing pat against this new "threat". Outsourcing has become a real possibility and Disney management likely sees an opportunity to "bid" projects. Leaner, meaner, greener......and timelier!

Technology and modern construction techniques have made the science of imagineering available to many. The same thing will happen throughout all entertainment. Music, television, movies and yes, even theme parks.

Now where's my sketch pad? :)

Please explain.

Huh? I still have no idea what you are trying to say. Try being specific otherwise I am not sure what you are getting at.

I am quite certain you are confusing me with another poster. Perhaps that wdw74 guy.:shrug:

The End!:wave:

This is nice. Thank you for all your hard work putting that together.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Don`t drag me into this. I make all my stuff up.

And don`t use my real name. That`s why I have an alias.

Ooops. Too late.

:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom