Little Mermaid Clone a Go! (Maybe)

SirGoofy

Sorry...too late. The cuts have begun. So far nothing drastic but I can smell the hatchet men approaching.

Seriously!? Gah, the Jungle plans were so fantastic, so perfect! I can only hope JL kicks people's butts in gear and pushes it through.

If not...well I'll certainly be disappointed.:(

Animaniac93-98

Actually, when you think about it, Hatbox ties in better with the "hatchet bride" than the old one.

I guess so, but I'm still kind of stuck on the whole switching from shoulders to hatbox in time with the beating of the heart.

However, if he looks cool and blends well with the other changing portraits (in terms of the dissolve effect) I will not complain.

Figment632

I guess so, but I'm still kind of stuck on the whole switching from shoulders to hatbox in time with the beating of the heart.

However, if he looks cool and blends well with the other changing portraits (in terms of the dissolve effect) I will not complain.

Didnt HM just get a upgrade :shrug:

Monorail_Orange

Yes, but I believe this is all HM "plussing" and/or several additions that were intially planned and cut due to time or momentary budget constraints.

EPCOT Explorer

Without confirming or denying anybody's statements, I will say that management is aware the MK cannot handle its current Guest levels well, and that they know the park needs new attractions. Read into that whatever you wish.
Read into. Liked. :D
As far a I know, no there won't. But I do know of two other effects that I was told WDI was playing around with and didn't get to put in the ride, and another for the Stretch Room that would have been incredible if they did it.
I thought that was Blue Sky...But yes, it would have been nice.:D

Didnt HM just get a upgrade :shrug:

Yes, and who cares? :lol: Plussing is plussing!

yensidtlaw1969

Ah, but which one are you talking about? because there's more than one, so I've been told.

How about everyone just tells everyone all of them and then we can each tell each other which one we were talking about.

:)

:lookaroun

For the record, I was talking about all of them, which means I already know what they all were and so you might as well not bother trying to conceal any secrecy any longer.

. . . :lookaroun

SirGoofy

:lol:

Well there was the bat effect, which would have made it feel like bats were flying by your face when the lights went out, and then there was the rapid "unstretch" where the room would have been completely back to normal when the lights came back up.

The unstretch would have been something really special IMO.

EPCOT Explorer

:lol:

Well there was the bat effect, which would have made it feel like bats were flying by your face when the lights went out, and then there was the rapid "unstretch" where the room would have been completely back to normal when the lights came back up.

The unstretch would have been something really special IMO.

Ahhh...Forgot about those...

I don't think the bats could happen (Airjets and the equip?) But the Stretching sounds plausible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom