Little Mermaid Clone a Go! (Maybe)

jt04

Original Poster
Oh, yeah...Maybe update that, too.:lol::lookaroun

Budget, what budget?:lookaroun

I thought IaSW already had a covered queue as do all the other WDW FL indoor rides.

The facades are not all that expensive. Maybe we will get a pleasent suprise when the uncover IaSW.:shrug:

krankenstein

I thought IaSW already had a covered queue as do all the other WDW FL indoor rides.

The facades are not all that expensive. Maybe we will get a pleasent suprise when the uncover IaSW.:shrug:

It's a crappy indoor queue like the rest of FL. It's said that Pooh has the best queue in the land. :brick:

EPCOT Explorer

It does. I'm talking about the "Store Front":lol:

It happened with UOE...:lol:

RSoxNo1

I don't keep up with things the way lots of you guys do. This thread has been amazing. So, can someone tell me what kind of ride TLM would be besides a dark ride? I mean, any plans been seen or anything? Thanks.

danna

There haven't been a lot of concept art published, but I expect it to come out soon when they re-do the blue sky cellar, getting rid of all the Toy Story Mania stuff.

In DCA, it will appear on the waterfront, in the area formerly occupied by Golden Dreams. I had heard that the exterior will have some San Francisco waterfront type theming, but I don't know if that's true.

The ride itself will take you through the soundtrack of Little Mermaid on your clammobile. I believe it's an omnimover, but I don't know if that's true. I would assume for throughput purposes they would have to make it an omnimover though, not sure if anyone can confirm this.

macsmom

There haven't been a lot of concept art published, but I expect it to come out soon when they re-do the blue sky cellar, getting rid of all the Toy Story Mania stuff.

In DCA, it will appear on the waterfront, in the area formerly occupied by Golden Dreams. I had heard that the exterior will have some San Francisco waterfront type theming, but I don't know if that's true.

The ride itself will take you through the soundtrack of Little Mermaid on your clammobile. I believe it's an omnimover, but I don't know if that's true. I would assume for throughput purposes they would have to make it an omnimover though, not sure if anyone can confirm this.

Thanks so much for the info.

danna

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom