La Fiesta de MJ

Pongo

Original Poster
Good evening.

Where is everyone? I hate not being able to see who is online on the main Chit Chat page anymore.

talkinghands

Hi Danny. Hi Luke. I'm bouncing in and out. Been here and on DIS. Then DD#2 took over the computer for a while to put in her application for Kent State. The viola professor wants her to transfer there. Looks like both my girls will be living in Ohio this fall.
She finished and now I am back on.
NANA

joanna71985

I love rain!!:sohappy: It rained today, and we got to sit inside for about an hour and a half (maybe longer). So it was a good day. The only bad parts were that people kept cutting in line. I hate when people do that (especially when there are people in line who have waited for so long, in the heat). Well, I am going to go to bed now. I am at Epcot tomorrow. I wish I was at MK, so I could be around for the Pirates opening.:( Night!:wave:

MommytoMJM

MJ didn't end up getting her pony ride :( we only stayed 4 hours at MGM and she is puking again...we may end up back in the hospital tonight....

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
MJ didn't end up getting her pony ride :( we only stayed 4 hours at MGM and she is puking again...we may end up back in the hospital tonight....

Oh God, I hope not. Bonny- I am praying for you guys. I hope things get better and MJ feels better.

Pongo

Original Poster
Bonny :(

Major prayers for you and MJ. I hope that everything turns out okay. False hopes are never fun. Maybe it will subside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom