La Fiesta de MJ

Connor002

Anyone care to meet Mickey's cousin?
This is Greg.
Simple%20Animation.gif

talkinghands

Hi Luke.
Well it has been pouring all day and the ceiling in my bedroom is leaking. DH is calling our handiman to check it out. He is terrific and I love it that we are able to have someone from the deaf community do the work. He's a CODA and has a hearing loss.
Hope Bonny, Andrew and MJ are having a good time and MJ enjoyed her pony ride. I'll be going to MGM in 2 weeks for the afternoon after the conference I am attending in Leesburg. Wish I could stay longer but I am interpreting for a friend at her son's swimming lessons. It is a 2 week gig.

Pongo

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
That is an er....interesting signature Master Luke....(note that Master Luke was spoken in a C3PO like voice)

I just saw this.

It means "lover of long words".

CaptainMichael

Pongo said:
I just saw this.

It means "lover of long words".
Cool, thanks! Enjoy your day off tomorrow.:wave:

And if for some strange reason there is a problem with this innocent post, I ask you (not you Luke) to direct your PM's and IM's to me and no one else. Thank you and have a magical and peaceful day!:wave:

talkinghands

STR8FAN2005 said:
Cool, thanks! Enjoy your day off tomorrow.:wave:

And if for some strange reason there is a problem with this innocent post, I ask you (not you Luke) to direct your PM's and IM's to me and no one else. Thank you and have a magical and peaceful day!:wave:
My, my touchy aren't you. YOu aren't the boss of anyone here so get of your high horse. You aren't worth bothering with little boy.

nibblesandbits

hmm...I've just listened to Justin Timberlake's new single...it's quite interesting...:lookaroun

I think I need to hear it a few more times to tell if I actually like it or not. (You all must understand...when I was a teenager...Justin Timberlake was my future husband. He just didn't know it.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom