La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

She's feisty (and bored since mommy slept all day) right now she's fighting with daddy about her diaper. No puking last night, but that is because we lowered her rate of flow and didn't put in her calorie booster.....

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
She's feisty (and bored since mommy slept all day) right now she's fighting with daddy about her diaper. No puking last night, but that is because we lowered her rate of flow and didn't put in her calorie booster.....
well it sounds like she's acting a little more like normal! :D

Good news about her not puking too!

MommytoMJM

Yep, much more normal.

Daddy took her over to Ft. Wilderness this afternoon to see the horses while I slept. Friday we're going to take her over there for a ride on a pony.

Pongo

Original Poster
Good evening.

Bonny: Glad to see that everything is slowly getting back to normal for you all. :kiss: for you and MJ.

Jess: Glad to see you took my advice and came back :sohappy:

jesserin

Pongo said:
Good evening.

Bonny: Glad to see that everything is slowly getting back to normal for you all. :kiss: for you and MJ.

Jess: Glad to see you took my advice and came back :sohappy:

:kiss: Thanks sweetie! :kiss:

joanna71985

Good morning all!:wave: Well, I am off to work now (I am with Pooh at Pooh's Playground). I will try to be on later during lunch, or when I get off of work. Bye!

DisneyBunny

Howdy all.

We've got running water again! After yet another night of tinkering on the pipes, I think we may have part of the plumbing problem solved. Now all that's left is to hook up the fixtures, patch the hole, prime it, paint it, and take all of the tools out of the bedroom.... but at least we're making progress!

jesserin

DisneyBunny said:
Howdy all.

We've got running water again! After yet another night of tinkering on the pipes, I think we may have part of the plumbing problem solved. Now all that's left is to hook up the fixtures, patch the hole, prime it, paint it, and take all of the tools out of the bedroom.... but at least we're making progress!

That's awsome girly... sounds like y'all will be able to finish it pretty soon... that's wonderful! :)

DisneyBunny

Unfortunatley my laptop is still going haywire on me... and my internet connection is blimking off and on... if I don't sit at my desk at just the right angle, I lose the connection.
:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom