La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

Well, no MGM today, apparently, I fell asleep while getting ready to go this morning. I think that because of the exhaustion my sleeping meds are affecting me more than normal, so I'll back off on them tonight. I feel really groggy and out of it right now and I hate that feeling. Andrew took MJ out to the store and to see the ponies at Ft. Wilderness, I'm going to try and sleep this off, I don't like this feeling...

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Well, no MGM today, apparently, I fell asleep while getting ready to go this morning. I think that because of the exhaustion my sleeping meds are affecting me more than normal, so I'll back off on them tonight. I feel really groggy and out of it right now and I hate that feeling. Andrew took MJ out to the store and to see the ponies at Ft. Wilderness, I'm going to try and sleep this off, I don't like this feeling...
Oh Bonny, take care of yourself please!

Fantasmic!329

Disnut said:
Give her hugs and kisses from me.:kiss: I tood my DD to the dentist today. She brode her baby tooth Monday late and had to have the rest of it pulled. Now there is another baby tooth that needs to come out because the per. one is coming in wrong. So she needs to wiggle that one out or go get that one pulled in 2 wks.
Susan,

I had the same problem with my top I-teeth. They were both removed, and the per. ones came in just fine. :wave:

MommytoMJM

Sorry, was reading another thread....

My head was hurting and my back...

This morning I fell asleep on the floor getting ready to go to MGM, so Andrew left me there...(dumb DH) so I am really sore...

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Sorry, was reading another thread....

My head was hurting and my back...

This morning I fell asleep on the floor getting ready to go to MGM, so Andrew left me there...(dumb DH) so I am really sore...
Yikes! Falling alseep on the floor. I've never had that happen! :lol: And yeah, that does sound like something a DH would typically do. "What? I thought I should just let you sleep!" :rolleyes:

Can you take some pain pills (advil?) for the hurting head and back?

MommytoMJM

Pain pills taken, Advil and Vicoprofen, it helped some....

I think that after a 5 days of no sleeping meds, taking them again was hard on my system, I'm going to take fewer tonight and take them earlier, last night I didn't take them till 1 am because of going to Epcot.

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Pain pills taken, Advil and Vicoprofen, it helped some....

I think that after a 5 days of no sleeping meds, taking them again was hard on my system, I'm going to take fewer tonight and take them earlier, last night I didn't take them till 1 am because of going to Epcot.
Oh yeah. I'm sure that taking a regular dosage after not taking them for a few days wasn't so good on the body.

How is Miss MJ feeling?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom