La Fiesta de MJ

Connor002

No one here is "invisible" without reason, and we would all thank you not to whine about the fact that some of us choose not to talk to those we do not get along with.

Thank you.:wave:

maggiegrace1

Connor002 said:
No one here is "invisible" without reason, and we would all thank you not to whine about the fact that some of us choose not to talk to those we do not get along with.

Thank you.:wave:

So there is a reason Jess felt invisible?:confused:

Cause she did feel that way..

nibblesandbits

oops! Well, I got a call from a bride today. On the website that I create for weddings, I had accidentally posted a pic of the bride's mom in her underwear! :eek:

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
oops! Well, I got a call from a bride today. On the website that I create for weddings, I had accidentally posted a pic of the bride's mom in her underwear! :eek:

Uh... WHAT!?! :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Uh... WHAT!?! :lookaroun
well...when I took pics at the wedding of the bride getting dressed, her mom was in the room getting dressed too and well, I got a nice photo of the mom in her underwear in the background of one of my photos.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
well...when I took pics at the wedding of the bride getting dressed, her mom was in the room getting dressed too and well, I got a nice photo of the mom in her underwear.

Uh...
What kind of photographer are you?! :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Uh...
What kind of photographer are you?! :lookaroun
Black and White Photojournalistic. My job is to just capture the day. Everything that goes on.

So I am bound to get those kind of photos every once in a while.

Looks like I really captured the day! :lol:

lunalovegoddess

Pongo said:
:lol:

My cousin and I were talking about that today during the match.

It's funny how they fall, get up and look around, then fall back down pretending to be severely hurt, then when the ref doesn't see them, they get up and start running.

*shakes head*

*cough*dramaqueens*cough*:D

Seriously, I was appalled during the USA/Italy match because they kept throwing themselves onto the ground and clutching their legs. On quite a few of the replays, you could see clearly that the US players had not touched them, yet they got yellow cards thrown down. There was one player, I think his name is Fabio, whom I remember joking with Number_6 about...
*randomly* "Oh, no; I think I broke my coccyx! Oh, my poor little [bum]!"

Then, just after I pantomimed clutching my backside in pain, whaddya know? Fabio falls down and goes boom, and is holding his poor little bum. I just lost it in the pub then. :lol:

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:
Black and White Photojournalistic. My job is to just capture the day. Everything that goes on.

So I am bound to get those kind of photos every once in a while.

Looks like I really captured the day! :lol:

Nibs! that's awsome! i didn't know you were a photographer! How fun! :sohappy:

jesserin

nibblesandbits said:

I have one of those pics in my wedding album.... (and my photographer was a man... :lookaroun ) But he came in while we were doing our makeup - and out came granny adjusting herself... LOL... makes for fun memories though... she's my great grandma and passed away at 99 last year... so it's fun to see her being silly on our wedding day... :)

Disnut

hey Jess How are you doing? I have missed you being here. *But I have to admit I haven't been here too much since the pinball has come up. I have been hooked on it and so have my DDs. * I don't get the computer very much right now.

jesserin

Disnut said:
hey Jess How are you doing? I have missed you being here. *But I have to admit I haven't been here too much since the pinball has come up. I have been hooked on it and so have my DDs. * I don't get the computer very much right now.

Hey sweetie! :) I've been doing wonderfully - My little girl is getting so big! she's talking now and almost walking on her own... and she's only 10 months! LOL! She's quite the go getter - so i've been staying very busy playing with her. I've missed y'all too, it's nice to be back for awhile...

Disnut

jesserin said:
Hey sweetie! :) I've been doing wonderfully - My little girl is getting so big! she's talking now and almost walking on her own... and she's only 10 months! LOL! She's quite the go getter - so i've been staying very busy playing with her. I've missed y'all too, it's nice to be back for awhile...

Give her hugs and kisses from me.:kiss: I tood my DD to the dentist today. She brode her baby tooth Monday late and had to have the rest of it pulled. Now there is another baby tooth that needs to come out because the per. one is coming in wrong. So she needs to wiggle that one out or go get that one pulled in 2 wks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom