July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

foreverbelle

Now you gotta rub it in and use Capitals as your pictures :( I CANT STAND THEM!! They always knock us out of the playoffs hahaha but i do like some of their players :) Anyways enough Hockey back to Disney talk!!

Only 12 more days till i leave OMG im so excited i can not wait it is so darn close

Well you feel about us, the way we feel about the Rangers :ROFLOL: Though I don't mind the Rangers nearly as much as Pens, and the Flyers....now those teams. lol....

Yes back to Disney!!! 19 days. Finally in the teens myself...Wahoo!!!

Upvote 0

goferrarif1

7 days for me!! Short trip from July 3-6. First time on Fourth of July. Staying at the Hilton at Downtown Disney. Trip#12 or 13 for me. I lost count!

May possibly be going back in the middle of July as well!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Wahoo!!! How was your birthday?

How exciting is that. Soon you can start saying this time next week!!

I can not wait to be in single digits, and to think when i booked in February i was like wow this is so long away and now its almost here, im packing this thursday at the official one week mark and just finished buying more clothes today :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom