July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

foreverbelle

I can not wait to be in single digits, and to think when i booked in February i was like wow this is so long away and now its almost here, im packing this thursday at the official one week mark and just finished buying more clothes today :sohappy:

thats great. I know my husband and I were talking about packing and stuff. It still feels like we have so far to go. But your right I remember booking this, which for us was last year...and it was just like Lord it seems sooo far away...We still have two and a half weeks...

Upvote 0

disney1077

12 days!!!! Placed my order at garden grocer. Luggages are almost done. Just have to put a few last minute items in. I cant believe in less than two weeks I will be in Disney World!!! :D

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
And have we done our check in yet? Are you planning on doing online check in? Congrats on making it into double digits?

no where gonna probably skip the online check in since check in at the Pop is at 3PM and we will just check in when we arrive and hopefully have the room ready before our ADR for 5 PM at Ohana

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

no where gonna probably skip the online check in since check in at the Pop is at 3PM and we will just check in when we arrive and hopefully have the room ready before our ADR for 5 PM at Ohana

I don't think we are going to do on-line check in. We did it once before but for us we found it not really beneficial so I don't think we will do it again. Yummy O'Hanna's I love love that restaurant...Enjoy. You are almost a week away!!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
yes i know then the 3 days of work before my trip are gonna take forever :( i just want this weekend/next week to be over, even though i have my cousins wedding this weekend which is gonna be insane!! haha

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

yes i know then the 3 days of work before my trip are gonna take forever :( i just want this weekend/next week to be over, even though i have my cousins wedding this weekend which is gonna be insane!! haha

I know its crazy, enjoy the wedding though, before you know it your going to be on that ME!

Only 17!!!!

You'll be down the same time I will be...but yeah I know those 17 days its going to be hard to concentrate!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom