July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
16!!!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee.JULY 7th-17th..I PRAY it will not rain everyday..bursts I know..but PLEASE..not all day rain!!

nice where you staying? most of us will be down at the World anywhere from the 6th-15th and 3 of us are staying at the Pop at the same time :)

17 more days to go wooohoooo :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bartbrine

nice where you staying? most of us will be down at the World anywhere from the 6th-15th and 3 of us are staying at the Pop at the same time :)

17 more days to go wooohoooo :sohappy:

We are staying at the Port Orleans French Quarters...we go just about every year BUT have never stayed at this resort!! Soooooooo happy also..CANNOT wait!!!LOVE DISNEYWORLD!! Hope you have a great time :)

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
We are staying at the Port Orleans French Quarters...we go just about every year BUT have never stayed at this resort!! Soooooooo happy also..CANNOT wait!!!LOVE DISNEYWORLD!! Hope you have a great time :)

same to you i havent been back since December of 09 which is along time since when i was little i went 13 years straight :)

Upvote 0

gerk77

What a magical place to turn 2! And to stay at WL! Its my favorite resort. Have a fabulous vacation.

Thank you, it is our favorite also. It will be our 4th stay there. My DS was able to get one of the infamous pin codes so we are able to have free dining. Makes our stay even better.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Yes!!! I can taste the teens....your at almost two weeks out, so have you packed yet??

gonna start packing once i hit 10 days i have everything out im gonna bring with me already just gotta get it into a suitcase :) 16 more days!! :) And i just found out they extended park hours again in July so the first night im there MK is open till 3AM instead of 2!! Wooohoooo

Also Fantasmic will have 2 shows a night everyday in July and HS extended their closing to 10PM with some EMH to 1AM!! Now im really excited :sohappy:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Thank you, it is our favorite also. It will be our 4th stay there. My DS was able to get one of the infamous pin codes so we are able to have free dining. Makes our stay even better.

:sohappy:

Wahoo!!! I agree that makes it that much better....But I absolutely love WL I am so jealous. LOL

gonna start packing once i hit 10 days i have everything out im gonna bring with me already just gotta get it into a suitcase :) 16 more days!! :) And i just found out they extended park hours again in July so the first night im there MK is open till 3AM instead of 2!! Wooohoooo

Also Fantasmic will have 2 shows a night everyday in July and HS extended their closing to 10PM with some EMH to 1AM!! Now im really excited :sohappy:

Awesome. One of the nights we have a sitter for our son, the park is opened til 3!!! Which means while little man is dreaming mom and dad are going to enjoy some big kid rides!!

We are already thinking of packing, its so much different now that we have a 2 yr old. I swear we used to just through things together the night before.

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Wahoo!!! I agree that makes it that much better....But I absolutely love WL I am so jealous. LOL

Awesome. One of the nights we have a sitter for our son, the park is opened til 3!!! Which means while little man is dreaming mom and dad are going to enjoy some big kid rides!!

We are already thinking of packing, its so much different now that we have a 2 yr old. I swear we used to just through things together the night before.

Thats good, im excited the first night im there MK is open till 3AM thats going to be awesome :) Hahaha atleast he will well asleep while mommy and daddy have a good time on all the scarier rides :) I was gonna start packing soon, but im gonna wait till next monday when im at the 10 day mark and one day away from single digits which makes me excited :D

Upvote 0

Bri1121

I like the August roll call board better, I am closer than almost all of them!! Here everyone is about to leave!! July 30th we leave!! 39 days!:)

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

Frick my life. I didn't get any emails for the last like 50 billion posts on this board.... WHY DID NO ONE PM ME AND ASK WHERE THE HECK IVE BEEN?! D; I see how much you all missed me :(

JUST KIDDING!

I hit the two week mark today, 14 days left! :) AH I CANT WAIT!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom