July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Frick my life. I didn't get any emails for the last like 50 billion posts on this board.... WHY DID NO ONE PM ME AND ASK WHERE THE HECK IVE BEEN?! D; I see how much you all missed me :(

JUST KIDDING!

I hit the two week mark today, 14 days left! :) AH I CANT WAIT!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D/QUOTE]

of course we missed you :) and trip is getting close we need to plan where to meet up ASAP

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

22 days on the 22nd....odd.....

so jealous that you guys will be there in just about 2 weeks....

We just asked my in-laws to stay at their place the night before, and a hook up to the airport the morning of...thankfully they agreed!!

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
22 days on the 22nd....odd.....

so jealous that you guys will be there in just about 2 weeks....

We just asked my in-laws to stay at their place the night before, and a hook up to the airport the morning of...thankfully they agreed!!

oh well thats good :) But when my vacation ends yours is just beginning and ill be all sad but happy for you :sohappy:

Upvote 0

gerk77

I know. I was thinking about that I am like well you guys will be leaving when I am coming in..sigh. Well don't think about it!!

Btw Rangers fan huh. Yes I noticed this some time ago....

Then you will be sad and I will be happy. July21st till July28th We will overlap a couple of days.:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
I know. I was thinking about that I am like well you guys will be leaving when I am coming in..sigh. Well don't think about it!!

Btw Rangers fan huh. Yes I noticed this some time ago....

yessss huge Ranger fan!!!! havent you noticed i have been usuing NYR since around 30 days left for the how many days thread? hahaha

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Now you gotta rub it in and use Capitals as your pictures :( I CANT STAND THEM!! They always knock us out of the playoffs hahaha but i do like some of their players :) Anyways enough Hockey back to Disney talk!!

Only 12 more days till i leave OMG im so excited i can not wait it is so darn close

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom