July 2011 Roll Call

JohnnyDollaz89

Was supposed to go April 15th-22nd but we decided to wait till the summer time when flights were MUCH cheaper, so we changed our dates so July 9th-16th and will be booking it in the next few weeks i cant wait i havent been to Disney since December of 09, this will be my 16th trip to Disney World!! Any1 else going in July?!?!

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Oh trust me i am and me and my girlfriend are all packed, she packed yesterday and i packed today so i am already to go now the long stretch of 6 days begin even thought i have a fun weekend ahead of me :D

Its tuesday, wednesday and thursday at work that wiill be a draggggggggg

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I know.. I have been lucky in the fact that one of the main bosses has been out of the office this week, which means it has been fairly easy of a week. Though I am not really looking forward to the next two weeks, hoping next week won't be to bad considering its a short week and everything and the week after I leave out Friday morning so two short weeks in a row but I have a funny feeling that week I leave is going to drag on and on and on..not to mention the hubs just found out he will more in likely have to work the weekend before we go....

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Ah I wouldn't feel to bad, he is taping cheerleading tryouts lol.

I know I keep thinking well I am so happy for you guys because I know you guys are almost there, but I can't wait for my own.

Upvote 0

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
AHHHHHHHH today is such a great day!! 5 more days till DISNEY!, Tomorrow is my cousins Wedding!!! and my New York Rangers signed the best Free Agent today in Brad Richards!!!!!!!! sorry to talk hockey but im so excited!!! lolol

Upvote 0
I guess it's four and a half days for me...

I have to work a half day Thursday before flying out that evening. That is going to be one long/hard day of work knowing what's coming.

Oh well. 4 and a half days! Wooo!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Today, tomorrow and tuesday. At 3 am on Wednesday I'll be on my way to Disney :)

Wahoo...guess at means while I will be working you are on your way to having fun!! Enjoy!

wooohoooo ill be working that day :( booooo

but i got my cousins wedding today and off tomorrow and time to recover haha so is 2 less days till im in Disney

Hope the wedding is gorgeous..don't worry you way soon enough!! I still have 11 days 8 of which will be work days. sigh...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom