Juan's Multi-park update with important SM news!

Atomicmickey

Whoa.

Can open, worms everywhere.

Wriggling.

In spilt milk.

Which, the cat, who is now out of the bag, is licking up.

Yuck, milky worms.

Hey, I heard they're refurbing Space Mountain. Just a bit. yay!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I sense another SSE styleee thread.............................

I think Ill go watch the new Rammstein video again, thats about cats too I think..............

Buried20KLeague

Whoa.

Can open, worms everywhere.

Wriggling.

In spilt milk.

Which, the cat, who is now out of the bag, is licking up.

Yuck, milky worms.

Hey, I heard they're refurbing Space Mountain. Just a bit. yay!

Hey, he asked. :wave:

Anyway...

New track or not... I'm disappointed the lift hill isn't different, apparently. And I'm guessing that means the tunnels will be the same too, which sucks. The tunnels pretty much everywhere else (DLP, TDL, HKDL, DL) are killer.

If there was a worthly scene on the lift hill, new tunnels, and keep the que music, I'd be calling this one a winner. Heck, they could even remove the lift hill scene and enclose each lift in an effect tunnel like they have on other SM's.

That would have made a completely new experience at a relatively cheap cost.

Frustrating.:(

MissM

I have NO IDEA either way on whether or not track was or was not replaced. But I can tell you that last weekend, they had several panels in the ceiling open at Space Mountain. You could see them from Bay Lake Tower as well as from inside on the TTA.

Again, not putting that out there as a "for" or "against" just making an observation.

jmicro59

ummm...... I believe it is actually called a theme park

Dude...get a hobby.
Theme Park, Amusment park, money s__________g tourist trap. Call it whatever you like. The point is, who cares if the track has been replaced or not. Who cares if Juan or whoever is lying or claiming to have inside info..It's a R I D E. That's it. Just a ride in an AMUSMENT PARK!!!!!!!

Lee

Adventurer
I have NO IDEA either way on whether or not track was or was not replaced. But I can tell you that last weekend, they had several panels in the ceiling open at Space Mountain. You could see them from Bay Lake Tower as well as from inside on the TTA.

Again, not putting that out there as a "for" or "against" just making an observation.
Define "panels."
You mean up on the flat part at the top?

Lee

Adventurer
Dude...get a hobby.
Theme Park, Amusment park, money s__________g tourist trap. Call it whatever you like. The point is, who cares if the track has been replaced or not. Who cares if Juan or whoever is lying or claiming to have inside info..It's a R I D E. That's it. Just a ride in an AMUSMENT PARK!!!!!!!
You, sir, are obviously in the wrong place.:lol:
"Get a hobby?" This is it. (Well...hobby doesn't really cover it. More like "life's work", I think.)
And it's not "just a ride." It's Space Mountain. In a Disney park. :lol:
Hearing, providing, and discussing inside Disney information is life at it's finest.
:D

GeneralKnowledge

Dude...get a hobby.

Relax...it was a joke....sounds like someone else needs a hobby

Dude...get a hobby.

Are you kidding? We are on a WDW fan site! Obviously people on here care as they are fans of Disney.

So we are here on a WDW fan site, and you want us to talk about....something else?

majortom1981

hmm

Considering this construction equipment is in the fantasy land expansion area how do we know this is for SM and Not for the Fantasy land expansion?

MissM

Define "panels."
You mean up on the flat part at the top?
Like, the sloped sections that form the "dome" - one of those was open and viable from BLT. The ones that they were lightning up last year in the rotating colors? Know what I mean? I'm sure I have a pic but it's at home and I'm at work. You could see from the inside on TTA as well that something was open too because you could see daylight. Don't know if it was the same one or not. Hard to know from the angle. Might have been.

Lee

Adventurer
Like, the sloped sections that form the "dome" - one of those was open and viable from BLT. The ones that they were lightning up last year in the rotating colors? Know what I mean? I'm sure I have a pic but it's at home and I'm at work. You could see from the inside on TTA as well that something was open too because you could see daylight. Don't know if it was the same one or not. Hard to know from the angle. Might have been.
The panels that make up the dome? Open?
Yeah...a photo of that will be great.
I've never seen/heard of those being removed.:shrug:

MissM

The panels that make up the dome? Open?
Yeah...a photo of that will be great.
I've never seen/heard of those being removed.:shrug:
Maybe you and I are talking about different things but sure, when I get home, I'll post a pic. I'm here until 7pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom