Juan's Multi-park update with important SM news!

Lee

Adventurer
Maybe you and I are talking about different things but sure, when I get home, I'll post a pic. I'm here until 7pm.

Like, they did one of these numbers on it?
3203701395_f3994ccc96.jpg

SirGoofy said:
I didn't think they could be opened like that.:shrug:
Ummm...don't think they can...
Hence my curiosity....

Mr.EPCOT

Nope...won't have to wait that long.
I'm gonna extract whatever info he has tomorrow!

That sounds ominous...

Lee: "Where are those Space Mountain plans you intercepted?"
Martin: "I intercepted no plans! I'm just a simple Disney World fan, on a picture-taking mission to EPCOT!"

MissM

Like, they did one of these numbers on it?
3203701395_f3994ccc96.jpg

Ummm...don't think they can...
Hence my curiosity....
Not that big no. I'll just have to get one of the pics when I get home and post it. From the inside, you could see daylight in one part and from the 14th floor of BLT you could see one part was missing. But not on that large of a scale.

MissM

Got out early so here's the two shots I took from BLT. I wasn't going for Space Mountain specifically so sorry they're not better. I was just taking a broad, park view from the 14th floor. So these are cropped to show the area of interest.

spacemountain-sept09a.jpg

spacemountain-sept09b.jpg

And like I said, you could see daylight inside from the TTA. It was clear part of the roof was open. Those are the only shots I have and I have no idea what it means or if it's even all that uncommon. We just kinda noticed it when taking a vista photo but didn't think much of it at the time.

FigmentJedi

Wouldn't it be nice if in the new special effects package they're bringing in that they installed the stuff they need for Ghost Galaxy so they can just turn it on for next Halloween?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
wow, that is interesting! it's hard to tell what it is that's missing.

It looks like a roof section similar to the original construction photo. its just the angles and distance that alters the perspective, but the actual structural beams are the best indicator of scale.

What it means,,,, dont know, dont really care as long as its open come late Nov :shrug:

Jaques B'Stard

EPCOT Explorer

That sounds ominous...

Lee: "Where are those Space Mountain plans you intercepted?"
Martin: "I intercepted no plans! I'm just a simple Disney World fan, on a picture-taking mission to EPCOT!"
:ROFLOL:

Got out early so here's the two shots I took from BLT. I wasn't going for Space Mountain specifically so sorry they're not better. I was just taking a broad, park view from the 14th floor. So these are cropped to show the area of interest.

spacemountain-sept09a.jpg

spacemountain-sept09b.jpg

And like I said, you could see daylight inside from the TTA. It was clear part of the roof was open. Those are the only shots I have and I have no idea what it means or if it's even all that uncommon. We just kinda noticed it when taking a vista photo but didn't think much of it at the time.

That's not a opening, sadly....:(

It's something black on SM itself. We saw it earlier in the summer, and think it's a tarp, or something to help with the construction.:eek:

Sorry...

EDIT::: And, it looks like a black "tarp" or something of the same material is around the top loop, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom