Juan's Multi-park update with important SM news!

Mansion Butler

It's not a bad attraction.

Granted the one time I saw it I had a vested interest since my then girlfriend was performing, but I didn't think it was that bad.
I think it's a terrific attraction. I have no interest in it or American Idol, and it's just fancy kareoke, but just because I'm bored by it doesn't mean it sucks, obviously.

And more than anything, it's a return of guest-inclusion in stage shows at MGM. And most people sure seem to like it. It's well done, just not my thing.

calicommando

Could be used in TL or multiple facade refurbs.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but it seems like they'd keep those pieces of equipment near the worksite. It seems ironic to me that they'd store a piece of equipment all the way over there and it just happens to be the location of a newly announced major project. :shrug::wave:

Atomicmickey

Imagination and rainbow
P1000027.JPG

WHOA!

That is NOT the same rainbow that was there when I was there last year.

When did that get a refurb? How come no one is talking about THAT!?!

Nice job, TDO.

juan

Original Poster
I think it's a terrific attraction. I have no interest in it or American Idol, and it's just fancy kareoke, but just because I'm bored by it doesn't mean it sucks, obviously.

And more than anything, it's a return of guest-inclusion in stage shows at MGM. And most people sure seem to like it. It's well done, just not my thing.

yea the return of guest inclusion shows is just great
I like the show, but its not a more-than-once a trip type attraction

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom