**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Disneyfalcon

I'm a little worried now. I was able to reorder from my cancelled link. I took off Disneyfalcon and it was still rejected. Has anyone successfully received an order?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
That is troubling. My second order, two shirts that have tigger on them and are sold by Disney they the site, both of which I was able to personalize with "Tiggerish", has been completed and has shipped. My replacement order of the cruise tshirt which I took off the Tiggerish and left the rest of the text, is processing and was not rejected. Can't imagine why they rejected your cruise shirts, Tammy. Should you try calling them?

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I don't know what the heck is going on! I've been away from my phone for several hours. Just looked at my email & I had 14 emails from Zazzle. Each one says a different item in the store is being pulled for copyright issues. WTH???? We've got 1 person who has already bought & paid for their items. I even called and spoke to a live person the day I set up the store (which took like half a day to figure out!) to make sure the content was acceptable. I was told it was fine. I'll have to call them in the morning and find out what is going on. There is no word "Disney". Unless Disney has trademarked the objects in the picture (silhouette & shoes) I don't see what could be the issue. I'll also hassle them about the ladies not being able to use the discount code. Hopefully we'll get a fair resolution for everyone. We'll figure this out. Promise.

I'm so sorry for a the hassle, y'all. I feel so bad!

plaz10

A few things...

1 - embarkation day it is for the zazzle shirts!
2 - I got a lg sleeve t with no personalization - it's been queued to ship.
3 - my first thought of @Tiggerish shirt not working was they thought it seemed too much like a rhyming word that is not appropriate to wear on a tshirt. Haha wow what a blonde moment! Then I saw Tammy had the same problem and was like ohhh Disney copyright! Haha it's time for bed I think.

Disneyfalcon

That is troubling. My second order, two shirts that have tigger on them and are sold by Disney they the site, both of which I was able to personalize with "Tiggerish", has been completed and has shipped. My replacement order of the cruise tshirt which I took off the Tiggerish and left the rest of the text, is processing and was not rejected. Can't imagine why they rejected your cruise shirts, Tammy. Should you try calling them?

Weird! I will try calling tomorrow if Kelly doesn't find anything out. :)

I don't know what the heck is going on! I've been away from my phone for several hours. Just looked at my email & I had 14 emails from Zazzle. Each one says a different item in the store is being pulled for copyright issues. WTH???? We've got 1 person who has already bought & paid for their items. I even called and spoke to a live person the day I set up the store (which took like half a day to figure out!) to make sure the content was acceptable. I was told it was fine. I'll have to call them in the morning and find out what is going on. There is no word "Disney". Unless Disney has trademarked the objects in the picture (silhouette & shoes) I don't see what could be the issue. I'll also hassle them about the ladies not being able to use the discount code. Hopefully we'll get a fair resolution for everyone. We'll figure this out. Promise.

I'm so sorry for a the hassle, y'all. I feel so bad!

Don't feel bad! It's not your fault! Hopefully we can sort this out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom