**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Well I'm 100% about being at the Top of the World Lounge for Wishes. I mean - when will I get the chance to stay at BLT again? Um...once the hubs is a well established surgeon! THATS MANY YEARS FROM NOW! Hahaha;)

Don't know how many others can join you but you shouldn't miss it. Seriously. Ditch everyone to go if you must. I would. :eek::cool:;)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Back to pre/post cruise plans.

Dinner on the 7th? Who is in for that - and what time? Are we thinking later so people in the parks get park time or just whenever?

Also - I'm leaving Disney on the 15th. My DME should be about 12. So I'd be up for breakfast on that Sunday as well.

And after living the high life w/@Tiggerish at BLT and Boardwalk...I'll be slumming it at All Star Music on Saturday night. Hahaha
I'm in for dinner/drinks wherever, whenever as long as it's not in the parks because I'm not spending THAT kind of money. LOL!

Later would probably be better so that park people can join in, and I agree about getting together at a resort. Is an MK resort convenient for everyone?

I noticed in the Trip Club forum that there are a few other WDWMagicers around both the 7th and at the end of the cruise, maybe let them know so they can join in and meet us all. I know that dave&di and epcotisbest are both at WDW on the 7th, and I know that WitchyChick is planning to attend the Villains Night. After we get details firmed up, we could start a thread in the WDW Meetups area to let others know.

Do we have any other DVC members besides me & Tammy? That'll help more of us get into Top of the World.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Oh, and zazzle cancelled my order, because my personalization on the luggage tag and the cruise tshirt didn't pass inspection. Guessing that the "Tigger" part of my screen name is the problem.

I'll wait a few more hours to see if it bounces my second order, too, although since those have actual pictures of Tigger and are Disney created shirts, maybe those'll pass.

Disneyfalcon

Oh, and zazzle cancelled my order, because my personalization on the luggage tag and the cruise tshirt didn't pass inspection. Guessing that the "Tigger" part of my screen name is the problem.

I'll wait a few more hours to see if it bounces my second order, too, although since those have actual pictures of Tigger and are Disney created shirts, maybe those'll pass.

Oh shoot! I hope mine goes through! Mine cost $37.95 for a short and long sleeve shirt with those two codes! Awesome!

Tiggerfanatic

I ordered luggage tags with my screen name and had no problem. But, I guess you can argue that they didn't have TIgger on them, either.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I ordered luggage tags with my screen name and had no problem. But, I guess you can argue that they didn't have TIgger on them, either.

Hmmm, that's odd. Maybe the "content review" is subjective and your order was reviewed by someone who didn't consider it a problem.

Anyway, I'm going to re-order the tshirt leaving out the "Tiggerish", I figure I'll just get a sharpie and write it in myself! (that should work, right?)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster

Oh shoot! I hope mine goes through! Mine cost $37.95 for a short and long sleeve shirt with those two codes! Awesome!

Hmmm, that's odd. Maybe the "content review" is subjective and your order was reviewed by someone who didn't consider it a problem.

Anyway, I'm going to re-order the tshirt leaving out the "Tiggerish", I figure I'll just get a sharpie and write it in myself! (that should work, right?)

Crap! I didn't even THINK of the usernames with Disney-ish lettering! Duh! Yeah, they'll prob'ly be dinging more than 1 in the group. I guess leave it blank and fill it in later. Man, that sucks!

Disneyfalcon

Crap! I didn't even THINK of the usernames with Disney-ish lettering! Duh! Yeah, they'll prob'ly be dinging more than 1 in the group. I guess leave it blank and fill it in later. Man, that sucks!

Leave it blank and fill it in later how? I was thinking about taking out the text and just putting WDWMagic Dream Girls. If I can't figure out how to get Disneyfalcon on there that is.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Really? My handwriting is so bad I cringe at the thought! :)

Tammy, I'm going to get some of that iron-on printer paper to do mine. I can easily print out your name as well, and you can use the iron in your hotel room to apply it on Saturday. Unless there are irons in the staterooms on the ship?

Disneyfalcon

Tammy, I'm going to get some of that iron-on printer paper to do mine. I can easily print out your name as well, and you can use the iron in your hotel room to apply it on Saturday. Unless there are irons in the staterooms on the ship?

That would work! No irons in the staterooms, but the hotel would have it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom