**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Disneyfalcon

I'm sorry I missed so much!

Yay for everyone being checked in online!

We are doing late dinner (with the exception of Pam's room because they need early). Right now we aren't all linked or on the same dining time. Disney won't let me book some things online when more than 5 rooms are linked, so I've got us linked in chunks. Once we have everything booked like Palo, etc., I'll get everyone linked and on the same dining.

I'm going to send out an email this week to firm up transfers too! :)

Half off T-shirts!! Must order!!!

PolynesianPrincess

Will have to make sure to order my shirt today, too!!

And for the ladies doing the fish extenders.... Are you making your own extender? I think we are going to purchase one. We found a person online who makes them and they look so super cute! I think between making all our FE gifts AND an extender it would be too much. It's actuall going to be Mom making most of the FE gifts. She's retiring next month so, why not right? :D

Mrs.Skellington

And for the ladies doing the fish extenders.... Are you making your own extender? I think we are going to purchase one. We found a person online who makes them and they look so super cute! I think between making all our FE gifts AND an extender it would be too much. It's actuall going to be Mom making most of the FE gifts. She's retiring next month so, why not right? :D
My grandmother is going to sew outs. I designed it and she will do it this weekend. She is an excellent seamstress and I can bearly put a button on. Plus she has a machine and I do not. Although when I get there she might give me lessons again for the 1 bazillionth time. Lol

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Could you post the link for the shirts. I seem to have lost it. Thanks.

I convo'd it to ya! ;)

If you're going to order one you may want to contact the person who makes them soon. A lot of the ladies who make them are often back-logged with all the orders they get. When I ordered my first one back in 2011 that lady had just quit her job to go full-time with her sewing. Still took at least 6-8 weeks to get mine then. ;)

My grandmother is going to sew outs. I designed it and she will do it this weekend. She is an excellent seamstress and I can bearly put a button on. Plus she has a machine and I do not. Although when I get there she might give me lessons again for the 1 bazillionth time. Lol

I've got to get busy making ours. I've been tempted to just order one. I'm teaching one of my sis-in-law's how to make a rag quilt this summer plus I'm supposed to be ramping up my efforts to get an Etsy store opened. Tracey started paying to have the house cleaned every 2 weeks to help me have more time. My first big project is a twin sized Nemo rag quilt. Just cutting the fabric has taken me days and I'm not done cutting yet. Gah! o_O

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Puting my own order together on Zazzle, there's a discount for the 4th of July noted at the top of the page. You can stack the savings by using this code for non-tshirt items. Just sayin... :p I loooove a bargain!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
BTW, y'all do know Zazzle is where Disney's ink shop is, right? You can personalize Disney shirts as well and use the discount code. ;)

http://www.zazzle.com/disney clothing

AIIEEEE! They have a Tigger shirt...must have.

I was surprised that the discounts would stack, because the site specifically states that you can only use one code. I input the 1776 one first so that I could compare the two, and when I put in the half-off tshirt code, was surprised to see that I still got savings on the luggage tag and button. For some reason, the luggage tag ships separately with its own shipping fee. :(

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
AIIEEEE! They have a Tigger shirt...must have.

I was surprised that the discounts would stack, because the site specifically states that you can only use one code. I input the 1776 one first so that I could compare the two, and when I put in the half-off tshirt code, was surprised to see that I still got savings on the luggage tag and button. For some reason, the luggage tag ships separately with its own shipping fee. :(

Yeah. I was surprised, too. I think what they're saying is that you won't get the 50% PLUS 17.76% both on the tshirts. It's one or the other per item. I caught that separate shipping charge for the luggage tags because I was going to order a couple. I think it's because they must ship from a different vendor in a different location. Like drop-shipping. I took the luggage tags off my order. I can make them for way less. BTW, if anyone wants the graphic feel free to take it off the front page of this thread or email me and I'll send you the file. You can use it to make things if you'd like. I'm going to make my own luggage tags and stateroom door magnets. May use it for our the top of our stateroom's fish extender, too, by printing it out on the fabric sheets you can buy that run thru a standard home printer then iron-on. ;)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Placed my shirt order. My total savings was: $39.94 (I special ordered a little something for someone special who didn't end up getting to join us. ;) ))

plaz10

Ordered my long sleeve t! I have a thousand tshirts so I figured Bill may kill me if I buy one more (besides the Disney cruise one I will no doubt buy ON the ship)

I got mine without the "My name is Jess..." Because I figured after the cruise people will be like "Uhh no I don't know you as plaz10...weirdo"

Plus a month after the cruise...I won't be "Plaz" anywhere else but here!! :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
We'll have to arrange a photo op with all of us wearing our "you know me as" shirts and standard bottoms. :p

Edit: That'll be a photo with us all looking over our shoulders to show off the BACKS of our shirts! ;)

plaz10

Back to pre/post cruise plans.

Dinner on the 7th? Who is in for that - and what time? Are we thinking later so people in the parks get park time or just whenever?

Also - I'm leaving Disney on the 15th. My DME should be about 12. So I'd be up for breakfast on that Sunday as well.

And after living the high life w/@Tiggerish at BLT and Boardwalk...I'll be slumming it at All Star Music on Saturday night. Hahaha

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Back to pre/post cruise plans.

Dinner on the 7th? Who is in for that - and what time? Are we thinking later so people in the parks get park time or just whenever?

Also - I'm leaving Disney on the 15th. My DME should be about 12. So I'd be up for breakfast on that Sunday as well.

And after living the high life w/@Tiggerish at BLT and Boardwalk...I'll be slumming it at All Star Music on Saturday night. Hahaha

I'm in for dinner/drinks wherever, whenever as long as it's not in the parks because I'm not spending THAT kind of money. LOL!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I ordered not one, but TWO Tigger tshirts. Of course, I turned them into "Tiggerish" tshirts!! Can't wait to wear them! Thanks, Kelly!

No prob! Gotta help out my girls whenever I can! ;)

Ordered my long sleeve t! I have a thousand tshirts so I figured Bill may kill me if I buy one more (besides the Disney cruise one I will no doubt buy ON the ship)

I got mine without the "My name is Jess..." Because I figured after the cruise people will be like "Uhh no I don't know you as plaz10...weirdo"

Plus a month after the cruise...I won't be "Plaz" anywhere else but here!! :)

Good point. Now I'll go back and buy a non-personalized tshirt, too. ;)

I was thinking maybe I should have some tshirts done for Tracey & me for our anniversary cruise the following week. When we did our 15th anniversary trip sans kids in 2008 we had the Donald & Daisy silhouette tees that said something like: 15 years and still quackin'. Hmmmm..... I'm going to waste a whole day shopping online. :rolleyes:

plaz10

Well I'm 100% about being at the Top of the World Lounge for Wishes. I mean - when will I get the chance to stay at BLT again? Um...once the hubs is a well established surgeon! THATS MANY YEARS FROM NOW! Hahaha;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom