**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Tiggerfanatic

I'm bringing a couple bottles of wine in my checked bags. Amazon has a couple of special packing bags just made for that for a pretty reasonable price.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
What are the possibilities of the group transfer from WDW to the port could include a liquor run? Or maybe I could put in an order with someone driving? I can't fly with a bottle, right?

I don't think we get a supply stop because we aren't booking round trip. Most transfer companies do the free stops for round trips only. All hope isn't lost, though. Just bring your own liquor! See below!

I fly with bottles all of the time. You need to put in your checked luggage and make sure it is super-duper, well wrapped. I am bringing a bottle myself and just moving it to my carry on before boarding. :)

That's exactly what Tracey and I did last September. I wrapped the bottles each in plastic then I bubble-wrapped each. Next, I placed them together then rebagged and sealed. I wrapped the 2 bottle bundle in bubble wrap again then placed the package into a heavy mil jumbo ziplock, forced out excess air, then sealed. I put the bottle bundle in the middle of our clothes with towels under & over. Those babies were safe!!!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
What would I do without you guys? Ill just pack it up real tight! Thanks ladies!!

Now to decide - what to bring??

I'm bringing Parrot Bay coconut rum because its so amazingly sweet-n-yummy mixed w/the pink lemonade from the drink station. You know me & sweets. :p

PolynesianPrincess

I'm bringing Parrot Bay coconut rum because its so amazingly sweet-n-yummy mixed w/the pink lemonade from the drink station. You know me & sweets. :p

Ooohhhhh, that sounds yummy!! I like Parrot Bay and Orange soda too! :)

I think I'm going to bring X-Rated vodka and mix that with some soda water. So yummy and fruity!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom