**It's UNOFFICIAL** The '13 Unofficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I started another thread in the trip planning forums to try to direct some traffic to this thread if any of you want to post in there to draw attention to the girls only cruise. I think we need to really take over that boat!! LOL

Pam

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Just saw this in my allears.net newsletter. Hope they're still doing this during our cruise, because if it's available, I'll be first in line! ;)

Disney Cruise Line dining-related tidbits, courtesy of The Disney Food Blog:
-- For cruises that include a sea day, the Disney Dream began offering a champagne brunch at Remy as of the 6/24 sailing. It’s a 5-course meal, each paired with a different champagne. This brunch has been happening on the Disney Fantasy since May.

:D

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Hmmmm...I feel an "unoffficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise Event" coming on! LOL :D

5 courses with champagne---bring it on!!! ;)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Or, if we have non-drinkers, can I have your mimosas? Make sure I sit next to you. LOL!

I swear, I'm not really a lush... Ha!

Definitely think I see a solid group event here. Tammy, don't they have a private-ish room/area for groups?

plaz10

a meal based entirely around champagne? COUNT ME IN. Oh Kelly we are going to look like the drunk room. Oh well. I definitely say sign us all up for this. Awesome "unofficial girls cruise" event!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I'm late to this party! Yes, there is a private room in Remy. It's gorgeous. We will definitely have to request it! :)

VIP, baby! It'd be great if we could get the private room at Remy for brunch. Wonder how hard that will be? Tammy, how many more cruises do we need to send you on to make sure you're platinum prior to sailing???

a meal based entirely around champagne? COUNT ME IN. Oh Kelly we are going to look like the drunk room. Oh well. I definitely say sign us all up for this. Awesome "unofficial girls cruise" event!

Ooooh noooo...not the drunk room....just the happy-tipsy girls! I'm too old to recover from the full-drunks anymore. I'd be a week trying to get over a bad one. We don't have that kinda time, sadly. Nope, I'll stay happy and well...and gigglin' like a fool.... LOL! I do love mimosas, tho. At our Palo brunch I drank mine and Tracey's because he doesn't like them. Good for me, huh?

Disneyfalcon

VIP, baby! It'd be great if we could get the private room at Remy for brunch. Wonder how hard that will be? Tammy, how many more cruises do we need to send you on to make sure you're platinum prior to sailing???

I'm working on that platinum!! Haha!

Hopefully it won't be too hard! I've never had a hard time getting the Palo private room. We just have to have the right numbers.

So I'm pretty sure I won't be able to go now :( :( :( I'm either going to be in my second or third week of teaching, or starting grad school... or both. :(

:(:(

plaz10

Ooooh noooo...not the drunk room....just the happy-tipsy girls! I'm too old to recover from the full-drunks anymore. I'd be a week trying to get over a bad one. We don't have that kinda time, sadly. Nope, I'll stay happy and well...and gigglin' like a fool.... LOL! I do love mimosas, tho. At our Palo brunch I drank mine and Tracey's because he doesn't like them. Good for me, huh?

I thought we made a deal that if any of us are beyond the "drunk happy" phase - they have to sleep on the balcony! I'm holding you do that if you down 1 too many mimosas! hahaha! I plan to have the same philosophy I have in Disney World - up early, out late. I can sleep at home. And hangovers do not make for early mornings.

I'm not going to lie - I will feel SUPER special and VIP-ish if we have a private room. I'll be walking into the restaurant like "excuse me, common folk - private room guests coming through!" hahaha! :p

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'm not going to lie - I will feel SUPER special and VIP-ish if we have a private room. I'll be walking into the restaurant like "excuse me, common folk - private room guests coming through!" hahaha! :p

We could go all aristocratic and wear big hats as we flounce thru the restaurant on the way to our private room...:p

I'm guessing that if they're serving each person five glasses of champagne, they're going to be pretty small glasses...:( LOL
Or maybe they'll give us full glasses and LOTS of food!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
So I'm pretty sure I won't be able to go now :( :( :( I'm either going to be in my second or third week of teaching, or starting grad school... or both. :(

Oh, that's too bad!!! :(

Well, they are both actually good things for you, career-wise, but sad that they prevent you from joining the cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom