IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

disneytati

conntom said:
To show you I need Disney World right now I have had a bad
year this pass summer my Dad lost his leg. I have to move out of the
apartment and in with a good friend and my Dog candy just
died I had her for 17 years to day ago so I need WDW right now.
I hope to meet all I can should be fun.
:xmas:

Man, that's awful... You really need WDW now. :) If you need any help... I don't know, I am stuck here in Brazil, but if you need to talk, or some advice... Just PM me, ok? My grandma lost her arm last year, and it was tough. Hope to meet you at WDW in December! There's nothing like RNRC or TOT to clean you up from everything depressing or bad!!! :sohappy:

Gucci65 said:
I am planning on wearing a homemade wdwmagic.com button (thanks for the idea Tigsmom) in order to meet people who are not coming to the meet.

Good idea!!!!!! I am doing this too! Well, if I really manage to go... But I will! I will!!!!! So we could plan to meet at mousefest, and go there together! NSCMC, you are right!!! If we go as a group, we won't feel lost in the crowd, and then we can all meet new people! Oh, man, I just can't wait.... I gotta go!!!! :xmas:

Enderikari

Sounds like a fun shindig, hopefully I will get a chance to spy a few of thje crazier members here!

(I've just really always wanted to use the word shindig in a sentence)

wdwjmp239

Kwit35 said:
We always go the day AFTER Christmas. :( Have fun ya-all.

I guess it's easier for them to plan the meet and greet after Thanksgiving and before Christmas. Unfortunately, I'll be going December 28th. Have fun guys! :)

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Just a reminder...If you are going to dinner with us on the 4th, you need to send your check ASAP. Half of the slots are already gone. (Tati, you are already on the list) Please do this soon because if we need to try to get more spaces, we will need as much time as possible to try to get the extra tables.

The amount you must send by check is $10 per adult and $5 per child. The check should be made out to Kingdom Konsultant. When you show up for dinner, you will recieve your uncashed check back. If you sign up and send your check and do not show up, the money will not be refunded. The time is 5:30 and the place is the 50's Prime Time.

My address is

P.O. Bos 691
Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Just a reminder...If you are going to dinner with us on the 4th, you need to send your check ASAP. Half of the slots are already gone. (Tati, you are already on the list) Please do this soon because if we need to try to get more spaces, we will need as much time as possible to try to get the extra tables.

Thanks a lot, Pam. :)

WDWScottieBoy

GOOD NEWS!!! I didn't think I was going to be able to make it to WDW around the time of the meet because of things going on up here (Disney's On the Record on broadway Sunday, December 5th). Well, I've been talking to my parents for quite a while about this. I'm going to UCF's Rosen School of Hospitality Management and getting an apartment in MetroWest. So the good news, my mother wants to go see the school personally and check the apartment out. So I told her the only time I can go because of my college schedule is Dec 1-4th. I'd get into MCO around 10:30 at night on the 1st and spend the 2nd at UCF and MetroWest.

That leaves me Friday and Saturday to do anything, and mom said NO DISNEY! Of course I can't be that close and not go to WDW. So I told her, WE ARE GOING TO WDW! Now the bad news....on Friday I'd probably go to MK as the weekend would be busier there. On Saturday, I want to go to Epcot and just relax before we head back to the (more than likely) snow here in northern IL. She hasn't seen our tile at LaL at Epcot either so I thought it would be cool for her to see that. So what's the bad news, I'll be there, but won't be there for the meet. I'd love to meet you guys and just say "hi," but I won't be at the parks you're going to.

At least I'm going to WDW....that's now 7 out of 12 calender months that I've been to WDW. Now I need Jan, Feb, March, Sep and Oct. I CAN NOT wait to move there and get my first AP!!!

wannabeBelle

WDWScottieBoy said:
GOOD NEWS!!! I didn't think I was going to be able to make it to WDW around the time of the meet because of things going on up here (Disney's On the Record on broadway Sunday, December 5th). Well, I've been talking to my parents for quite a while about this. I'm going to UCF's Rosen School of Hospitality Management and getting an apartment in MetroWest. So the good news, my mother wants to go see the school personally and check the apartment out. So I told her the only time I can go because of my college schedule is Dec 1-4th. I'd get into MCO around 10:30 at night on the 1st and spend the 2nd at UCF and MetroWest.

That leaves me Friday and Saturday to do anything, and mom said NO DISNEY! Of course I can't be that close and not go to WDW. So I told her, WE ARE GOING TO WDW! Now the bad news....on Friday I'd probably go to MK as the weekend would be busier there. On Saturday, I want to go to Epcot and just relax before we head back to the (more than likely) snow here in northern IL. She hasn't seen our tile at LaL at Epcot either so I thought it would be cool for her to see that. So what's the bad news, I'll be there, but won't be there for the meet. I'd love to meet you guys and just say "hi," but I won't be at the parks you're going to.

At least I'm going to WDW....that's now 7 out of 12 calender months that I've been to WDW. Now I need Jan, Feb, March, Sep and Oct. I CAN NOT wait to move there and get my first AP!!!
Hey there Congrats!!!!!!! If you are going so often Id invest in an AP now frankly!! No shot of you coming to MGM for a little while to run with us and do some rides even if you dont stay for dinner?? Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Hey there Congrats!!!!!!! If you are going so often Id invest in an AP now frankly!! No shot of you coming to MGM for a little while to run with us and do some rides even if you dont stay for dinner?? Belle

Or probably just have dinner with us and come back to your schedule? Anyway, it's good news! Have fun, even if we don't meet!!!

Hey, Marie, I spoke to my aunt and she said we have good chances of going to WDW in December!!! She said she has some tricks under her sleeve, and that we may have the money we need. Fingers crossed!!! :sohappy:

WDWScottieBoy

I don't want to get the AP until I actually move down there because after this trip I won't be back until either (hopefully) in the spring or right before the move down there. Also, the only other way I could do it is if I get a park hopper pass and just keep the unused days for when family goes down to visit. If I can get anything like that, I might be able to stop by and ride a ride or something. I want to check out the Osbourne lights and see MVMCP. I have to take mom to Epcot so that she can see our tile we bought last year. Here's to hoping this all works out and I get to be in the most magical place on earth...for the second time this year!!!

Bagheera

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the WDWMagic Meet, but I will be at MouseFest. Look for me at the MousePlanet table. :wave:

It's not huge, but we will have buttons to give away....

WDWScottieBoy

Well it looks like I'm buying my plane tickets within the next couple of days. Now to figure out where to stay and what type of pass to get for WDW.

I shall start a countdown clock for myself VERY soon! :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom