IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

disneytati

Bagheera said:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the WDWMagic Meet, but I will be at MouseFest. Look for me at the MousePlanet table. :wave:

It's not huge, but we will have buttons to give away....

I wanna go to Mousefest... but I am embarrassed to go alone... :eek: When my trip gets really confirmed, I will try to see if we can organize a group to go together, representing our website! :D

Bagheera

disneytati said:
I wanna go to Mousefest... but I am embarrassed to go alone... :eek: When my trip gets really confirmed, I will try to see if we can organize a group to go together, representing our website! :D
There's nothing to be embarrassed about. There will probably be over 700 people there, I would hazard a guess that many will be there alone. There are many people from many web sites that will be there, and so far everyone that I've met has been very nice.

I think that the deadline has passed for WDWMagic to get an official representative listed in the booklet. I'm not sure if there's still the ability to get a table at the meet. Don't let that stop you, though. There will be representatives from eight web sites and seven guide books waiting to say hi to you. :D

disneytati

Bagheera said:
There's nothing to be embarrassed about. There will probably be over 700 people there, I would hazard a guess that many will be there alone. There are many people from many web sites that will be there, and so far everyone that I've met has been very nice.There will be representatives from eight web sites and seven guide books waiting to say hi to you. :D

Cool!!! I think it's gonna be great, I am so curious to see it!

Bagheera said:
I think that the deadline has passed for WDWMagic to get an official representative listed in the booklet. I'm not sure if there's still the ability to get a table at the meet.

I hadn't thought of anything official, just going there together, you know. :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Mousefest starts with a cruise on the 5th with the MegaMeet being on the 11th. We are doing the dinner on the 4th.

Pam :veryconfu

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
No. I will be leaving the 6th. Deb Wills contacted me to see if I would be going and representing WDWMagic this year and I told her no. After what happened with the travel sponsors last year, it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Pam

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
No. I will be leaving the 6th. Deb Wills contacted me to see if I would be going and representing WDWMagic this year and I told her no. After what happened with the travel sponsors last year, it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Pam

what happened???

Bagheera

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Pam
You'll be glad to know that the contract expires after this year and that Deb took all of the complaints seriously. There will be new arrangements for multiple travel sponsors next year. (Still being formulated, so there's nothing to tell you at the moment.)

wannabeBelle

Bagheera said:
You'll be glad to know that the contract expires after this year and that Deb took all of the complaints seriously. There will be new arrangements for multiple travel sponsors next year. (Still being formulated, so there's nothing to tell you at the moment.)
:eek: :eek: :eek: Kudos to Deb Wills for being a fair person!!!!! I thought that she was an amazing lady when I met her, full of class and charm. This only confirms that!!! Belle

wannabeBelle

disneytati said:
Hi, Marie!!!!
Looked for you yesterday, but you weren't online!!! How was everythign at the shrine?
:animwink:
Shrine is good thanks!!!! I was on and off all day long yesterday. Just getting excited about my weekend down in Disney this weekend!!! Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Shrine is good thanks!!!! I was on and off all day long yesterday. Just getting excited about my weekend down in Disney this weekend!!! Belle

This weekend???? How gorgeous!!!!! Give Donald Duck a huge kiss for me, ok? IN the middle of his beak!

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
If I can manage that after the Food & Wine Festival, Sure!!!! I wonder if Donald likes Chardonnay or Merlot?? Belle

Probably... :lol: Food & Wine Festival!!! How cool!!! Do they have cheese fondue there? Tell Donald that I am a big fan of his, and that I will go there in December to kiss him personally. Of course, if Daisy is around, don't say it too loud... :zipit:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Ok, here is an update on the dinner at the 50's Prime Time. We added more seats and out of those seats we have 9 left. If you have not sent in your money, please do so asap.

Gucci and wdwcouple your checks are in my hand.

Pam

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
Ok, here is an update on the dinner at the 50's Prime Time. We added more seats and out of those seats we have 9 left. If you have not sent in your money, please do so asap.

Gucci and wdwcouple your checks are in my hand.

Pam

Any word on itinerary???? More plans???

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We are at 25 right now. I have not heard from some of the Fl residents who usually go nor from the castmembers. There are a few members who showed interest in going that we have to PM to see if they are a definate. We have 34 seats available total.

Please wear your WDWMagic shirts on the 4th if you have one. We will be meeting sometime right after lunch near RNRC. We will firm this up soon. After dinner we can do more of the park and the Osbourne Lights. Some of us are going to head over to the Magic Kingdom afterwards since they do not have a party planned for that night and it's open later.

I have to get with Bob and Kevin to see what they would like to do since they both wanted to have a meet. Hopefully we will have something within the next week.

For those of you who are interested. I will be at the 5 pm HDD on the 3rd and hopefully will be following that up with the MVMCP afterwards. If anyone else is interested or is going to the party that night let me know. I have been a bit busy and have not bought my tickets for the party yet. I need to get my butt in gear. :hammer:

If anyone would like to hold a mini meet in the parks or at your hotel, please contact me ASAP.

Tati, please let me know your travel arrangements and where you will be staying. (pm me)

Pam

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
We are at 25 right now. I have not heard from some of the Fl residents who usually go nor from the castmembers. There are a few members who showed interest in going that we have to PM to see if they are a definate. We have 34 seats available total.

Please wear your WDWMagic shirts on the 4th if you have one. We will be meeting sometime right after lunch near RNRC. We will firm this up soon. After dinner we can do more of the park and the Osbourne Lights. Some of us are going to head over to the Magic Kingdom afterwards since they do not have a party planned for that night and it's open later.

I have to get with Bob and Kevin to see what they would like to do since they both wanted to have a meet. Hopefully we will have something within the next week.

For those of you who are interested. I will be at the 5 pm HDD on the 3rd and hopefully will be following that up with the MVMCP afterwards. If anyone else is interested or is going to the party that night let me know. I have been a bit busy and have not bought my tickets for the party yet. I need to get my butt in gear. :hammer:

If anyone would like to hold a mini meet in the parks or at your hotel, please contact me ASAP.

Tati, please let me know your travel arrangements and where you will be staying. (pm me)

Pam

Cool!!! Man, I've got all my fingers and toes crossed!!!!!! But I really think I will go.

Well, I won't be wearing any t-shirts, because even if I had one it wouldn't make a difference... I always wear lots of coats, the shirt wouldn't show anyway!!! :lol: I am up for anything you guys arrange! The Magic Kingdom is always a great option for me, it's my favorite park!!!! I never say no to any invitations to go there! Sorry, but what's HDD??? I don't know if I will go to MVMCP, but I can try to go on the 3rd...if I have the money.

Pam, I still don't know anything... a friend of mine might go, and if she does, we will stay at a hotel offsite (anything cheap). If she doesn't, I will stay with my aunt at her friend's place. Going by myself is not an option, as I can't afford acommodations by myself, even a cheap one... But I will let you know... The only thing I can tell you beforehand is that if the trip is really confirmed, I am interested in anything that isn't too expensive! :D

Hope to see you all there!!!!! Just can't wait!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom