Epcot: Future World - 9am-7pm, World Showcase - 11am-9pm; Illuminations at 9pm
Disney MGM Studios: 9am-8pm; Fantasmic! at 7pm
Disney's Animal Kingdom: 9am-5pm

DECEMBER 5th
Magic Kingdom: 9am-6pm; SaDCTP at 3pm
Epcot: Future World - 9am-7pm, World Showcase - 11am-9pm; Illuminations at 9pm
Disney MGM Studios: 9am-8pm; Fantasmic! at 7pm
Disney's Animal Kingdom: 9am-5pm

As of now I will most likely not be able to make it on the 4th during the MGM operating hours (going to Universal Orlando), however I might be at the MK sometime that night since it is open until 11pm. I will be there on the 5th though. :)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Yes, I am.... :( .....I usually go to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville or NBA City for birthday dinner every year (my birthday is on the 4th).....and I'd like to experience some low crowds at the Universal parks before the Christmas crowds come in.

disneytati

So, guys... What are we gonna do??? Why don't we try to come up with more ideas for our meet? Are you guys doing MVMCP? Let's try to get as many people as possible at least for the 4th!!!! :wave:

foxfire

I'm always up for The Adventurers Club @ night, it's 18+ so hopefully most of us can make it. (I can for sure...passed that mark 7 years ago :p )

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
So far we have MGM planned for Sat. the 4th. I will most likely go to MVMCP on the 3rd.

Pam

Hey, Pam!!! The possibilities are better now... My aunt was talking about going, and if she goes I have free acommodations and someone to drive me to the parks. I still don't know when I am doing MVMCP, but I don't think I will make it on the 3rd, I will probably be arriving in Orlando on that day. Are we going to spend all day at MGM? Any itinerary plans? :xmas:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have to get together with Marie,Kevin and whoever else would like to have a hand in planning this meet. I have been sick the last couple of days and have not been able to do much. We should have something concrete shortly.

If anyone would like to host a mini-meet or help with the meet in any way, please contact me.

Pam :xmas:

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
I have to get together with Marie,Kevin and whoever else would like to have a hand in planning this meet. I have been sick the last couple of days and have not been able to do much. We should have something concrete shortly.

If anyone would like to host a mini-meet or help with the meet in any way, please contact me.

Pam :xmas:

You can count on me if you need any help! Even if I don't manage to go, I can help planning, or anything else. :)

trackbarroness

Will be staying at POR from the 28th of November to December 5, with MVMCP on December 2. Looking forward to this trip. :wave: Can't wait to meet people while there at the world. :cool:

disneytati

trackbarroness said:
Will be staying at POR from the 28th of November to December 5, with MVMCP on December 2. Looking forward to this trip. :wave: Can't wait to meet people while there at the world. :cool:

Me neither!!! I had such a great time in May/Jun with wannabebelle and mkt!!! I would like to meet more forum members. But people don't seem to be so excited about it...

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??? LET'S GET INTO THE MEET SPIRIT!!!!!! :sohappy: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

trackbarroness

disneytati said:
Me neither!!! I had such a great time in May/Jun with wannabebelle and mkt!!! I would like to meet more forum members. But people don't seem to be so excited about it...

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??? LET'S GET INTO THE MEET SPIRIT!!!!!! :sohappy: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

If we get enough people to meet perhaps we could have a go at the "Kitchen sink". Got a meet which is tentative for the 30th of November which will probably be at the studios for a ride on Aerosmiths RNRC.

wannabeBelle

trackbarroness said:
If we get enough people to meet perhaps we could have a go at the "Kitchen sink". Got a meet which is tentative for the 30th of November which will probably be at the studios for a ride on Aerosmiths RNRC.
Kitchen Sink would definitely NOT be my thing..but I can go for a spin on Rock N Roller Coaster!! I love that ride!!!!!! Belle

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
Kitchen Sink would definitely NOT be my thing..but I can go for a spin on Rock N Roller Coaster!! I love that ride!!!!!! Belle

What is "kitchen Sink"??? :confused: I am a bit slow today, you know...

disneytati

trackbarroness said:
A really big dessert at Ghireldi's(sp) :D Belle a ride on Rock N Roller Coaster is gonna be a blast.

Big dessert??? Like ice-cream??? with chocolate??? :slurp:

Yeah, RNRC will be awesome!!!!! :sohappy:

StevenT

I am going to try and drive up that Saturday for the day, however I probably won't be staying up there and thus will be unable to do dinner on Sunday. Looking forward to the meet!

I haven't read all 15 pages of this thread... how many people say they are going so far?

wannabeBelle

StevenT said:
I am going to try and drive up that Saturday for the day, however I probably won't be staying up there and thus will be unable to do dinner on Sunday. Looking forward to the meet!

I haven't read all 15 pages of this thread... how many people say they are going so far?
Dinner is on Saturday night at 5:30 so you might be able to join us!!!!!! The only plans I have on Sunday is my Men in Kilts!!! :D :hammer: :sohappy: (Off Kilter musical act in Canada Shiwcase in EPCOT) Belle

phlydude

disneytati said:
What is "kitchen Sink"??? :confused: I am a bit slow today, you know...
A kitchen sink is a huge ice cream sundae with all kinds of suaces and such. I think it is 21 scoops of different kinds (chocolate, vanilla and strawberry). It costs over $20 for this beast of a dessert. You can buy it at Beaches and Cream (not Ghiradelli's) in the Yacht and Beach Club. :slurp:

I don't know about sharing a huge sundae with others though...
(germs = :hurl: ) ...not that there is anything personal but I wouldn't share food with my own brother let alone non-family members!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom