IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

wannabeBelle

phlydude said:
A kitchen sink is a huge ice cream sundae with all kinds of suaces and such. I think it is 21 scoops of different kinds (chocolate, vanilla and strawberry). It costs over $20 for this beast of a dessert. You can buy it at Beaches and Cream (not Ghiradelli's) in the Yacht and Beach Club. :slurp:

I don't know about sharing a huge sundae with others though...
(germs = :hurl: ) ...not that there is anything personal but I wouldn't share food with my own brother let alone non-family members!
I am right there with ya PhlyDude!!!! I think I will stick to the make your own sundae in the 50's Prime Time Cafe which is good and personal sized!!!! Lots of yummy toppings, add a side of banana and I am one very happy camper!!! Belle

disneytati

phlydude said:
A kitchen sink is a huge ice cream sundae with all kinds of suaces and such. I think it is 21 scoops of different kinds (chocolate, vanilla and strawberry). It costs over $20 for this beast of a dessert. You can buy it at Beaches and Cream (not Ghiradelli's) in the Yacht and Beach Club. :slurp:

I don't know about sharing a huge sundae with others though...
(germs = :hurl: ) ...not that there is anything personal but I wouldn't share food with my own brother let alone non-family members!

I am like that too!!! :lol: I can't even drink from my sister's glass!

Gucci65

I'm definately excited, just VERY busy right now. Just wait til you little bundle of joy turns 13....................

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I think perhaps we should all meet around 1ish to do RnRC. What does everyone think? I think that everyone who is attending the dinner should meet near the benches by 50's PT around 5. After the park closes, we can head over to the MK.

Do we have a current head count Miss Belle?

Let's have a roll call.

Kingdom Konsultants 2 attending

disneytati

Gucci65 said:
I'm definately excited, just VERY busy right now. Just wait til you little bundle of joy turns 13....................

Can't even imagine that! :lol: She's been giving me a hard time at 1!!!!

disneytati

Kingdom Konsultant said:
I think perhaps we should all meet around 1ish to do RnRC. What does everyone think? I think that everyone who is attending the dinner should meet near the benches by 50's PT around 5. After the park closes, we can head over to the MK.

Let's have a roll call.

No plans for the morning? How about arriving earlier and trying to do ToT? Are you having breakfast somewhere? We could start in the morning so we will have enough time to talk, ride, get to know everyone... Have lunch together as well...
Ok, so after dinner, we are doing the Osbourne lights and watching Fantasmic, yeah? Do you think we can make it to the MK in time for Spectro and Wishes? That would be awesome!!!

Do you have any plans for the 5th, Pam? Or are you joining Marie in the "men in skirts"? :lol: I might go there too, but not for the whole day.

Well, I don't know if I should answer to this rol call, but I feel like it, it makes me believe I will really make it... So...

disneytati - 1 attending!!!!! :sohappy: :xmas:

The Mom

Premium Member
Kingdom Konsultant said:

Let's have a roll call.

Do I have a room? :(

disneytati

conntom said:
Looks like I will not see you on the 4 but Iam going to try to go to
MOUSEFEST 2004 Hosted by Deb Wells should be fun.

Yeah, I would like to go too, but I don't know anybody there, I am afraid of feeling left out... :eek:

conntom

I don't know anybody there but it's great to meet new people.
You can't miss me iam a very large man with a big smile on
my face say hi I will not bite.

The Mom

Premium Member
disneytati said:
What do you mean? Why not??? :confused:

Kingdom Konsultant called last night, and I DO have a room...it's a little more than I wanted to spend, but maybe a better deal will turn up by December. ;)

tigsmom

conntom said:
I don't know anybody there but it's great to meet new people.
You can't miss me iam a very large man with a big smile on
my face say hi I will not bite.

Thats the whole point of going...meeting the people we share our love of all things Disney with! I had so much fun at the July meet...wish I were able to join all of you. :wave:

disneytati

tigsmom said:
Thats the whole point of going...meeting the people we share our love of all things Disney with! I had so much fun at the July meet...wish I were able to join all of you. :wave:

Yeah, I know, that's why I am so anxious about it!!! I just can't wait to meet you guys! I am just embarrassed to join the other website's meet, because I've never even spoken to any of them... It's not like you guys here... Ware friends already :) .

Anyway, conntom, I would love to meet you there! :) Maybe we could even get more people to represent our website at mousefest!

conntom

To show you I need Disney World right now I have had a bad
year this pass summer my Dad lost his leg. I have to move out of the
apartment and in with a good friend and my Dog candy just
died I had her for 17 years to day ago so I need WDW right now.
I hope to meet all I can should be fun.

:xmas:

Gucci65

Wow, you do need a vacation!!!

I am planning on wearing a homemade wdwmagic.com button (thanks for the idea Tigsmom) in order to meet people who are not coming to the meet.

ROLL CALL: Count me in for four at the dinner - me, my Dad, Boo47 & Insane1. Insane1's family will be with him, but they are not coming to the dinner. Will try and meet yal at RNR around 1.

Nicole

I am going to Mousefest too - maybe. I feel the same way about not knowing anyone there but if some of us from the WDW magic meet are going that will solve that problem! I'm just trying to decide if I should move over to the Swan or Dolphin for Saturday/Sunday the 11th and 12th - I can get the Mousefest rate for only $6 more per night than I'm paying at the CBR. Any advice?

wannabeBelle

As for all of you who are thinking about going to the Mega Mouse Meet, by all means GO!!!!!!!! Have a great time!!! Deb Wills is an amazing lady that I had the priviledge to meet up with last year in person. She is absolutely wonderful. It is a great place to meet with many other Disney fans and get some great information from the experts!!!!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom