IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Is there any new news on what's happening? I'd like to see what's happening as I am trying to plan some things for Saturday the 4th and would like to plan around the meet. Any information is appreciated. :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Unfortunately not a lot of people interested in the Meet have sent in a check. I am not sure at this time that we will even be able to do the Prime Time if we do not get a larger response. I do believe that we are planning on getting together at MGM on the 5th. If anyone has any suggestions as to good meeting places in any of the parks, please feel free to add it to this thread. After all, this is your meet.

If you have not signed up for the meet please contact wannabebelle ASAP. If you have not sent in your check yet, please send it in ASAP. The check should be in the amount of $10 for each adult and $5 for each child ages 3-9. The checks will not be cashed unless you are a no show at the restaurant. We will be handing them back to you at the 50's Prime Time. This is very important to everyone on these forums, so please send you check and sign up with wannabebelle today. International visitors, please contact either belle or myself for instructions.

CastMembers.... please let us know if you will be attending. We know that scheduling is a big factor.
CM's and Florida residents....please contact us on your status. We do understand that with the hurricanes some of you will not be able to attend. Please update us at your earliest convienence (sp?)

We are still throwing ideas around. Again, if you have an idea that you would like to share, please do.

I am hoping to see everyone at the Meet. I have my reservations and my plane tickets are bought so I will definately be there. Anyone who needs assistance with their reservations, please contact me ASAP. The discounts do end on the 10th of Oct.

Pam :wave: :xmas:

wannabeBelle

NemoRocks78 said:
Is there any new news on what's happening? I'd like to see what's happening as I am trying to plan some things for Saturday the 4th and would like to plan around the meet. Any information is appreciated. :)
so far the only thing that has been decided on is the dinner option at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. However a lot of people have not responded to say that they do wish to attend. We havent started putting together the day's meet activities as of yet. If you are interested, please respond so we know how many ( Or ever if we should) make a priority seating for a group!!!! Thanks Belle

cherrynegra

Just a suggestion, but can we post who have sent in checks, or can you please PM those folks so they know that their checks were sent in? I sent in a check and would like to know if you got it or not. That way I know I am confirmed or if I have to cancel the check I did send if you haven't received it and send in a new one. Thanks!! :wave:

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:
so far the only thing that has been decided on is the dinner option at the 50's Prime Time Cafe. However a lot of people have not responded to say that they do wish to attend. We havent started putting together the day's meet activities as of yet. If you are interested, please respond so we know how many ( Or ever if we should) make a priority seating for a group!!!! Thanks Belle

Hey, Belle!!! I think I am going!!! The possibilities are stronger now. I have the money for the plane ticket, and that's gorgeous! Now I have to solve the acommodations/transportation problem. I don't know if my aunt and my friend are going. If my aunt doesn't go, I don't have a place to stay and any means to go around the city. (the house we always stay is HER friend's, and as you know, I don't drive for safety reasons... :lol: ) I got this offer from the value resorts ($49 a night!!!!!), but paying that by myself is impossible.... That problem wil be solved if my friend goes, but I don't know yet... I would gladly go by myself, but I've got these practical problems... Do you guys have any ideas that could help me?

Anyway, we are getting together on the 4th and 5th, right? And the dinner is on the 4th, right? And on the 5th? Aren't we going to the MK together? Could we start planning the activities for each day? Are we having some kind of itinerary? Are we spending the whole day together, and have lunch too? Sorry, you asked for suggestions, not for questions, but well, questions are always a start... :)

KevinPage

Original Poster
Since we planned on the Dinner at 50's Prime Time, the events for that day would be at MGM. No actual itenerary has been formed yet, but it would involved visiting attractions and thwe Osbourne Lights as a group.

Sunday's plans are still open for discussion. Logisitcally it would be easier to do 1 park, as opposed to "hopping" but anything is open for discussion. :D

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
KevinPage said:
Since we planned on the Dinner at 50's Prime Time, the events for that day would be at MGM. No actual itenerary has been formed yet, but it would involved visiting attractions and thwe Osbourne Lights as a group.

Sunday's plans are still open for discussion. Logisitcally it would be easier to do 1 park, as opposed to "hopping" but anything is open for discussion. :D
Perhaps we could visit the Magic Kingdom to experience Stitch's Great Escape?

disneytati

NemoRocks78 said:
Perhaps we could visit the Magic Kingdom to experience Stitch's Great Escape?

I vote for the Magic Kingdom!!! Not only because it's my favorite park, but also because of everything we can do there together. I agree with NemoRocks about Stitch's Great Escape. It would be awesome to experience it with the group! And Wishes... that would be a really unforgettable moment! We could also try to decide on a place to have lunch together beforehand, so that we don't waste time on voting while we are there.

So, on Dec 4th we are probably spending the day at MGM, right? Are we riding TOT and R'n'R? I think I read something about skipping such rides, because the lines will be too long and we will waste time. In that case, what are your ideas? Beauty and the Beast and Fantasmic are great options, but I also think it would be awesome to visit One Man's Dream with other Disney fans. Maybe we could try to get some fastpasses and ride TOT... I personally love The Great Movie Ride, I can already picture all of us together riding it! And of course the Osbourne Lights.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, guys... And if you have any ideas on cheap acommodations and alternative transportation, I would appreciate it very much! :xmas:

wannabeBelle

disneytati said:
Oh, by the way... what are "Yukon gold" mashed potatoes? I know mashed potatoes, but "Yukon gold"???? :confused:
Hi Tati, Yukon Gold are a specific type of potato, similar to apples there are a bunch of different varities. I believe that Yukon Gold are a bit sweeter than the normal ones. Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
cherrynegra said:
Just a suggestion, but can we post who have sent in checks, or can you please PM those folks so they know that their checks were sent in? I sent in a check and would like to know if you got it or not. That way I know I am confirmed or if I have to cancel the check I did send if you haven't received it and send in a new one. Thanks!! :wave:

Sorry I thought I PMed you. Yes I have it.

Pam

tigsmom

wannabeBelle said:
Hi Tati, Yukon Gold are a specific type of potato, similar to apples there are a bunch of different varities. I believe that Yukon Gold are a bit sweeter than the normal ones. Belle

They are golden in color and taste buttery...very good choice. :wave:

disneytati

wannabeBelle said:

Thanks a lot, Marie! I bet these mased potatoes are really good! :slurp:

tigsmom said:
They are golden in color and taste buttery...very good choice. :wave:

Oh, my!!! I wanna try this!!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
New Event

From recent postings, those attending the meet should plan on taking in AK with the NEW Christmas offerings. Be one of the first to enjoy this surprise enhancement!...I'm jealous!

disneytati

ClemsonTigger said:
From recent postings, those attending the meet should plan on taking in AK with the NEW Christmas offerings. Be one of the first to enjoy this surprise enhancement!...I'm jealous!

What are you talking about? I am curious... :)

disneytati

WDWScottieBoy said:
Is there such a thing among any of us? :lol:
Not really, but at least I have to pretend there is! :lol: Otherwise people will send me straight to the mental hospital!!! :lol: My husband and my brother think I am "a little bit disturbed" because I spend all my money in Disney trips, and usually get in debt because of it, and they say I am too desperate about it... :hammer:
I am trying not to talk about this December trip to them, I am just trying the hardest I can to save money and find cheap options to travel by myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom