Is there a ride you have never been on?

Mukta

Original Poster
I saw on another thread that people can't do everything in one trip. Is there any attraction you have never done on any of your trips?
I have never been on Aladdin's Magic Carpets. I've been on Dumbo and it seems close enough, so I always skip it.
What about you?

jeopardyfish

I tried as hard as I could to ride everything in the World at least once, but not everyone in my party was a Type-A enthused Mouseketeer who loves the World (read: I was the only one :)), so touring went much more slowly than I would have liked. I believe the only ride I did not make it to was Astro Orbiter, which isn't terribly disappointing since it's quite similar to Dumbo and the Magic Carpets (although I still did want to ride it, especially at night for the view and the lights and to say that I'd ridden everything). Hopefully, there's always next time :)

Captain Hank

At no point in my life have I ever been on the Tricera TopSpin. Nor have I experienced Playhouse Disney: Live on Stage! As for everything else...yeah, pretty much.

MUTZIE77

There are a few things I have never been on, some I probably never will, and some I will when I have kids or I take my niece and nephews. Never been on dumbo, aladdin, Tomorrowland super speedway, mad tea party. That's all I can think of right now. I went on the Carousel for the first time last trip for some reason.

a2grafix

Haven't been on the Pooh dark ride, the Barnstormers coaster, been inside the Little Mermaid show at Hollywood Studios or the Nemo show at Animal Kingdom.

Been on a lot of rides and experienced a lot of shows at WDW since my first trip as a wee kid in 1976. With the exception of Pooh, I'll probably hit everything else during my next trip.

I do miss Kids of the Kingdom from the late 1970s and early 1980s (very pre MMC). Very cool show.

DizneyPryncess

I had a list and I knocked off most of them in May. I still haven't ever ridden Mission: Space or Goofy's Barnstormer. Never plan on riding Mission: Space though - I am far too prone to motion sickness and I know it's not a good idea.

Finally rode the magic carpets & astro orbitor on the last trip. I enjoyed both. :eek:

JustInTime

I have never rode Toy Story Mania. It wasn't open at the time. I intend on riding the Pooh dark ride when I go..I haven't rode that one. ANd I have never seen the Lion King show in Animal Kingdom. I ALWAYS seem to miss it! No idea how.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I don't think I ever rode the Tomorrowland Super Speedway...if I did I was really young and can't remember...but I don't believe I have a picture either.

Another one is (I should be ashamed...) the Tea Cups...I wish I could ride this, but my head can't take spinning rides like that...I'll just lose it. I can do all the coasters, and even Mission Space (but never again...), but the Tea Cups will end me. I even got queasy on Dumbo and the Astro Orbitor:cry:

Beccone

Magic Carpets of Aladdin and SGE. I assumed SGE was like AE so I decided to skip it last trip while my dh and kids rode it, they came out in tears (the kids not the dh) so I don't think we'll be riding it anytime soon.

bobjl527

Never been on:

1.) Magic Carpets of Aladdin
2.) Astro Orbiter (Going to try to get on this year)
3.) Rock n Roller Coaster (not a fan of roller coasters with inversions)
4.) Goofy's Barnstormer
5.) Expedition Everest (OK....not a fan of roller coasters...period. However, I love Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. :shrug: My wife doesn't understand me.)

DawnBerg

My never been on or seens:
Magic Kingdom:
Liberty Square Riverboat :cry:
Cinderella’s Golden Carrousel :eek: I never realized
Barnstormer
Astro Orbiter :p

Epcot:
Kim Possible :cool:

DHS:
Toy Story Mania :ROFLOL:
Journey into Narnia :zipit:
American Idol :snore:

Animal Kingdom:
Finding Nemo Musical :shrug:
Primeval Whirl :hurl:
Tricera Top Spin :dazzle:
Guess we have some work to do this trip lol

nolatron

Of what's currently in the parks

Magic Kingdom:

• Astro Orbiter
  • Stitch's Great Escape
Epcot:

• Circle of Life film
  • Kim Possible Adventure
MGM:

• Playhouse Disney
  • American Idol (never!)
  • Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian
  • Toy Story Mania (Though I have been on the one at California Adventure)
Animal Kingdom:

• Boneyard
  • Festival of the Lion King
  • Finding Nemo - The Musical (Tried last trip but we had to leave just before showtime)
  • Flights of Wonder
  • Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends
  • TriceraTop Spin

Jasonflz

MK;
Frontierland Shooting Arcade

Epcot;
Kim Possible
Canada (refurb)
Spaceship Earth (refurb)
Gran Fiesta Tour

DHS;
Rock'N'Roller Coaster
Sounds Dangerous

Animal Kingdom;
Primieval Whirl
Affection Section
Rafiki's Planet Watch

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom