Is there a ride you have never been on?

nemofinder22

I havent been on the following-

MK-
WDWRR from Frontierland to Toontown
Main Street vehicles( do they even operate anymore?)
Tom Sawyer Island
Dumbo
Goofy's Barn Stormer
Astro Orbitor

Epcot-
HISTA
Circle of Life
Reflections of China
The American Adventure
Impressions de France
O Canada!

DHS-
Drew Carrey
Narina
Playhouse Disney

DAK-
ITTBAB
TriceraTop Spin

MUTZIE77

I have never rode Toy Story Mania. It wasn't open at the time. I intend on riding the Pooh dark ride when I go..I haven't rode that one. ANd I have never seen the Lion King show in Animal Kingdom. I ALWAYS seem to miss it! No idea how.

Holy Cats! You need to make seeing the Festival of the Lion King the top priority on your next trip to the Animal Kingdom. It is one of my favorite shows in the entire resort. You are probably going to want to see it twice, I always do.

WDWFREAK53

I havent been on the following-

MK-
WDWRR from Frontierland to Toontown
Main Street vehicles( do they even operate anymore?)
Tom Sawyer Island
Dumbo
Goofy's Barn Stormer
Astro Orbitor

Epcot-
HISTA
Circle of Life
Reflections of China
The American Adventure
Impressions de France
O Canada!

DHS-
Drew Carrey
Narina
Playhouse Disney

DAK-
ITTBAB
TriceraTop Spin

Whoa...How have you never been to Tom Sawyer's Island or seen ITTBAB?!?!?! :eek:

EnchantedRose

Two rides i've never been able to get on: Dumbo & Astro Orbitor! Hopefully this September when we go again i'll get on Dumbo with my son & Astro Orbitor by myself. Hubby has issues with heights!n There are a few shows I haven't seen. Hopefully we can do stuff we haven't before...our son will be almost 2 compared to the 17 months he was when we went in March...so hopefully he will sit throught more shows.

JustInTime

Holy Cats! You need to make seeing the Festival of the Lion King the top priority on your next trip to the Animal Kingdom. It is one of my favorite shows in the entire resort. You are probably going to want to see it twice, I always do.

Oh! Wow. I had no idea! When I wen't to AK the first time, we had to pick between Pocahontas and Lion King. Now, I am glad we chose the Pocahontaas show because it's gone. And the last time we chose nemo over lion king. So, yeah, Lion King is WAY over-due!

Tiggerfanatic

I've never done the Magic Carpets, Stitch or Speedway in MK; the carnival rides (can't remember the names) in AK, and don't plan on doing them.

Wasn't able to do Toy Story Mania on my last trip, but I will catch it on this next one.

I've never taken the time to watch the street players at the Studios, either - just caught bits and pieces on our way to something else. As I'm going solo this next time, my plan is to take my time and watch as many of them as I can.

amaley01

It just seems like we always walk past Stitch & Space Mountain because the girls were either too short or we decided to eat, shop or go back to our favorite ride and the line was always too long for Astro

I think I'll pass on Mission: Space - don't like confined spaces.

RnR is on my 2010 to do list ;) now that DD7 is 47 inches and counting.

Little Green Men

Magic Kingdom
Country Bear Jamboree
Enchanted Tiki Room
Big Thunder Mt

Epcot
Nothing

DHS
Tower of Terror
Rockin' Roller Coaster

Animal Kingdom
Expedition Everest

Cmdr_Crimson

Does any of the Films in World Showcase count?....Hmmm..Well, it is technically an "attraction" so.....um....yeah let's go with that...I have NOT seen any of the Circlevision films in World Showcase..This also includes the Movie in Norway...

Studios Fan

What I have not ridden or seen:

MK: Astro Orbiter, Goofy's Barnstormer
Epcot: Test Track
DHS: LMAX, Sounds Dangerous
AK: It's Tough to be a Bug, Triceratops Spin

Dinoman96

Never rode Splash Mountain, but I'm going on it when we go next month.

I've yet to go on Primeval Whirl, Everest, or Snow White. A few others, too..

LiveyMouse22

Magic Kingdom-
WDWRR
Liberty Square Riverboat

EPCOT-
Reflections of China
The American Adventure
Impressions de France
O Canada (We walked in the music started and we ran out before the doors closed. :lol: We would've been disruptive anyway my dad started yelling "O Canada!" and people were staring so it was for the best. :lol:)

Hollywood Studios-
Beauty and the Best Live on Stage
Sounds Dangerous
Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
Journey into Narnia: Prince Caspian
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Playhouse Disney Live on Stage

Animal Kingdom-
Festival of the Lion King
Finding Nemo the Musical
TriceraTop Spin

I might've been on some of these rides but I must've been little because I don't remember! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom