Is there a ride you have never been on?

EaglesfanNJ

I love when someone does this thread, makes me realize just how much in the World i still have not done. Before i list mine, i'd like to add how much i wish SGE WAS on my never done list, that way I would not have endured the torture of that which is that attraction:hammer:(Add Narnia and Sounds Dangerous to that while i'm at it)

Aladdin, Dumbo, Astro, TTA, COP
Anything in Camp Minnie Mickey, Rafikki's, Flight's of wonder, Primeval, Triceratops
One Man's dream, TSMM only because i have not been down since it opened
Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, JII, Ellen, Maelstrom

kcnole

There's a number of things I haven't ridden or experienced. Mainly because they're things either I don't care to ride or my wife doesn't want to ride.

MK:
The Trains (That will be rectified next trip since my son now loves trains)
The Mark Twain (Never been over to the island there either)
The Teacups (I would puke)
The Carpets spinning ride

Epcot:
Gran Fiesta Tour (Wasn't open last time I was there)
Mission Space Orange

DHS:
Muppet Vision
American Idol Experience
Rockin Roller Coaster (I'm normally afraid of coasters, but I think I've worked up my courage for this one next time I'm there)
Toy Story Mania (Wasn't open last time I was there)

DAK:
Everest
The Nemo Show
The Festival of the Lion King

Matt and Kelly

Although I try to ride as many rides as I can during a WDW trip, there are a few that I don't really have much of an interest in, mainly some of the live shows.

The one attraction that sticks out for me is the Hall of Presidents. I have never seen that attraction during any of my three trips to WDW. Granted, it was closed for refurbs during my last trip.

Daddymouse

Some were not there when we were last there. Many will be completed on our Aug. Trip

MK
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm (No Interest)
Liberty Square Riverboat
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
Stitch's Great Escape!

EPCOT
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Soarin

DHS
Toy Story Mania

AK
TriceraTop Spin
Primeval Whirl
Expedition Everest

luvlifeinfl

I don't think I ever rode the Tomorrowland Super Speedway...if I did I was really young and can't remember...but I don't believe I have a picture either.

Another one is (I should be ashamed...) the Tea Cups...I wish I could ride this, but my head can't take spinning rides like that...I'll just lose it. I can do all the coasters, and even Mission Space (but never again...), but the Tea Cups will end me. I even got queasy on Dumbo and the Astro Orbitor:cry:

LOL, I am with you on this, I have never done the Teacups and do not plan it anytime soon. I get dizzy just watching my Dfamily spining on it.

~Tinkerbell~

There are some attractions that I have not experienced yet because they are fairly new, and weren't there when I last visited The World (2006). But other than that I haven't done:
Liberty Square Riverboat
Hall of Presidents
Playhouse Disney

Princess Clayre

Always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time for the Nemo Show at AK

Finally plucked up courage to do Mission Space last year and then conveniently ran out of time :lookaroun

Also gutted that on our first trip in 1994 20K had just closed (If fact it was still showing closed for maintenance on the park map.Would loved to have rode that.

and side tracking I can't figure out what SGE stand's for?

DABIGCHEEZ

MK: MILF
EPCOT: Mission Space, Kim Possible if that counts
DHS: American Idol..... and hope to keep it that way.

Can't think of anything at AK that we have not done....our 2nd fav park. EDIT: Actually we never saw the short-lived Junglebook Show there.

gustaftp

DHS

• Toy Story Midway Mania is one I for-sure have not been on. The lines are always too long.
  • American Idol Experience (it wasn't open yet, but my feelings about enjoying it are tepid)
  • Sounds Dangerous
EPCOT

• The American Adventure :eek: (I don't know why I walk by this, considering I deeply love our country and would like to enlist... somehow it just never ends up happening. Or if it did, it was 1992 with my parents and I just don't remember.
MK

• I don't think I've ever done the Barnstormer. The last time I was on any other stuff in Towntown Fair was back in 1992. I always just skip that part of the park.
  • The last time I rode on Dumbo was also in 1992.
AK

• Never been. I've been to WDW multiple times since AK opened. And yet I don't go. I'd like to, I guess. It always gets the short end of the stick because I always want to spend more time at EPCOT.

Disneybear

I finally got 'It's a Small World' off the haven't ridden/seen list only 3 weeks ago. I also 'pulled the rope' outside Indy:)
As for the haven't done list it's still quite long.

All the spinners (ie Dumbo) in all the parks.

Magic Kingdom:
All of Mickeys Toon Town
Tea Cups
Speedway
Pooh
Snow White
SGE - (It would tarnish the memory of the brilliant AE)
Never been in the Galaxy Theatre
DHS:
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Playhouse Disney
American Idol :veryconfu
Toy Story Mania
Never did Millionaire when it was there either
Animal Kingdom:
Boneyard
Nothing at Chester and Hester
Epcot:
The only thing I can think of is Cranium Command and there is not much chance of ever seeing that now.
I've never bothered to stop and watch Off Kilter or the Beatles Act - they never interest me, The Chinese kids and the French Waiters I like though.

Oh I haven't done Kim Possible but would like to, it looks like a really fun addition to the World Showcase from what I could see of other people doing it when I was there.

Chrononymous

Astro Orbiter
Dumbo

Triceratop spin
Primeval Whirl
The entire Camp Minnie-Micky area (for some reason we always seem to miss it!)

American Idol Experience

Hmmm...I believe that's it!

Ceekling

In all of the times we've been, I've never been on the Teacups or Dumbo.

I finally made it onto Alice when we were in Disneyland last summer - DH and DS grumbled that I made them ride it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom