Is there a ride you have never been on?

First to say Kali River Rapids? Wow.

I'm not huge on the "being drenched for the day." SpM tests that limit on particularly splashy trips, but I like it as a whole. Perhaps if I had an uberlong vacation in world I'd do KRR once. Maybe.

That and the Six Flags Texas Roaring Rapids incident sticks in mind a bit when it comes to those rides. If I had to go on a ride, I'd choose the DL BTMRR way to go.
(sorry, bit of a dark thought) :lookaroun

Dwarful

We knocked Tom Sawyer's Island off of our list this past trip. I am the only one in my family who hasn't ridden Mission: Space, but I get sick on the Tea Cups if we spin them, so I probably will never ride MS.

MUTZIE77

Mission space and I don't know if I care to.

I was skeptical at first also, but I tried the less intense version first and I did fine. Tried the full bore version next time and I did good, until we were walking to test track then my guts started goin a little funky. I am not a spinning type person, I wont go on the Tea Cups for that reason, but the less intense was ok.

JustInTime

We knocked Tom Sawyer's Island off of our list this past trip. I am the only one in my family who hasn't ridden Mission: Space, but I get sick on the Tea Cups if we spin them, so I probably will never ride MS.

I lOVE Tom Sawyer's Island. The cave still scares me. I think of Joe for the book everytime.

And I don't think Mission Space would make you sick. It is very diff from the tea cups.

wdwaddict71

Never done RnRC..it's the one thrill ride at Disneyworld I haven't done yet. I'm a ride chicken in recovery..I've come a long way!:) Hopefully in September, I'll get it done.

mickeymaniacs

I have yet to ride Splash Mountain. We went the last 2 years and I didn't get to do it. The first year there was alot of people with us and we just ran out of time. Then last year it was just to cold when we were there to do it. We went on MVMCP night and it was 38 degrees! It was chilly the whole week and we didn't feel like getting sick from being wet in cold weather. I have pictures of us all wrapped up in heavy jackets and blankets watching the parade, it's pretty funny.:lol:

DznyChick

I have never been on the Jungle Cruise. I have seen the backstage area surrounding, but have never actually been on the ride. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom