If you were there right now.....

wdwmomof3

id be downing pineapple float number 3 :)......or 4:lookaroun.....or.........5:hurl:

:ROFLOL: By the way, did you get your username from TTA? I could have sworn that I heard them paging you. :lookaroun

Let's see... if I were there right now, I would be having dinner at Ohana and about to head to MK for Wishes. :)

It really stinks that my baby sister is there doing just that very thing! :lol:

TakeMeThere81

Well, it would be exactly 9am, rope drop time! We'd be listening to the fabulous main street band, either on our way to pick up our first FPs, trying to get a non-cluttered AM pic of the castle, or at our Crystal Palace character breakfast. :rolleyes:*dreaming*

Ilovewishes

2:30pm, if I had my way, I would be in MK, probably just wandering around, enjoying the scenery, trying to persuade my DH to queue up to have my picture taken with Jack Sparrow....again!!!:rolleyes:

DisneyLindz

Let's see....I'll be 5 1/2 months pregnant when we go in 25 days for an all girls adult trip (IF my MORNING SICKNESS WILL JUST GO AWAY!!!!! :fork:)

It's still early in the morning, so I'll probably be sitting on a bench with my first snack of the day while the rest of the girls ride the "big" rides that I can't. I can't wait to actually sit and relax on a bench, snack in hand, people watching, taking in all the small details of WDW.

minnie64

hmm its about 2:30 so I'd be enjoying an afternoon break by the poly pool before heading back to the parks for the evening ! ahh i wish i was really there :rolleyes:

I_believe

let's see.....it would be almost 3:30 and I'd be in Epcot, shopping and sampling food in World Showcase. Where's my fairy godmother when I need her?:animwink:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Le Celier...Filet!!!

EpcotLeCelier04-1.jpg

wchoodjr190

Well lets see. I would be going down to whispering canyon and on purpose ask for the ketchup. Then I would be on my way to MK and enjoying some emh

:shrug: Urg now i want to go
wheres the great pumpkin king when i need my Halloween wish granted

hpyhnt 1000

17:10 - I'm thinking I'd be eatin' me some F&W Festival eats. :slurp: Maybe headin' to China to see RoC (haven't seen that one in a while.)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
If you were in Disneyworld right now where would you be , and what would you be doing? I would be at Epcot enjoying some food and wine.

Ummm...If MNSSHP is tonight then I would be there. If not, finishing up dinner at Epcot and getting ready to hit the Extra Magic Hours at one of the parks! Oh - I wish I was there now!!! :)

Tinkerbella16

Well this time in 3 weeks I will be just finishing breakfast at Kona Cafe and taking lots of pictures around the Poly before heading over to MK via monorail.

I am sooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

DisneyLeo18

i dont know what i would be doing right now but i just found out im heading to the world on 12/12 and i cant wait to enjoy the great queue and ride ToT again!!!

kbmum

The family and I would be enjoying a yummy breakfast at the Main Street Bakery while watching people walk by.

bgraham34

I kind feel like getting a little thrill at the moment so I am thinking I would like to be on Tower of Terror. That would wake me up.

Edisto Pluto

Walking to EPCOT from the BC after a nice breakfast. What a beautiful day we have here in SC. The kind of day that you like at WDW...........I can't wait until we get there on the 19th December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom