If you were there right now.....

CaptainMichael

Exiting EPCOT after Illuminations to sit on the steps of the Adventurers Club to drink a Kungaloosh from Laughers Cantina and sing and dance to "Gray Squirrel" while the lone drummer stares at me with fear.

maggiegrace1

Laying in a hammock on the beach at Polynesian with a Lapu Lapu and Drew and Maggie next to me looking at the castle..:)

True Happiness..:)

CaptainAshley

so illuminations just ended and i think i'd be taking a walk through the gateway to head to the boardwalk for a drink at jellyrolls... (in reality, i just got out of my 4 hour senior seminar)...

1selfsacrifice

I would be hanging out on the boat dock at Wilderness Lodge after sitting in the lobby for about an hour. I'd be wishing the arriving/departing ferry would quite blowing the horn because I love the relaxing atmosphere. Then after about an hour of that, I'd head to MK and grab a turkey leg then catch SpectroMagic & Wishes.

Sorry, that was kinda long. I miss it very much.

Disney4Eva

11:15 AM.....wandering around Fronteirland w/ the fam, most likely. Probably comparing the wait times between Splash Mountain & Big Thunder, and eventually deciding to fastpass the longer one and just go on the Haunted Mansion :lol:
....then lunch at either Pinocchio's Village Haus or Columbia Harbour House :slurp:

....wow. That sounded scarily accurate :ROFLOL:I guess I really am in a Disney state of mind

jhastings74

I'd be riding the Disney Transportation bus (ahhhh, the smell.........*big inhale*...) to the parks, looking up at the little advertisement posters wondering if THIS would be the day the driver would say 'yes' to letting me take a 'Gray's Anatomy' one for my wife...:lookaroun

Since1976

*snaps his fingers*
I'm stuck by the side of the road at the entrance to the World. Flat tire.

Man, what kind of lame fantasy is this?

dizzbuff

Well, lets see......it is 11:45 a.m. there.. so we more than likely be getting off Soarin' and heading over to the Umbrella for a quick bite to eat .....Then off to go ride more rides and see more shows as well of course to take in all the excitement and music and the ''atmosphere'' of what Epcot is all about.

Agent1964fem

probably in Epcot somewhere....... so happy not to be hearing another Obama vs Mc Cain commercial

Wildnerness Lodge 1997
Caribbean Beach 2003
Port Orleans - Riverside 2005
Wilderness Lodge 2007
Polynesian 2009

gembob

MGM Studios

I would be at MGM (I know it is now called Hollywood Studios now but will always be MGM to me) having just come of Rockin' Rollercoaster and on my way to grab some lunch at Pizza Planet!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom