If you were there right now.....

TakeMeThere81

I'd probably be chillin' on a bench somewhere(like Dave-remember?lol). It is a beautiful day here and it just feels like a day where if we were at WDW, I'd want to be sitting around taking in the sights. Definitely an Animal Kingdom day. :cool:

jhastings74

Hmmm...it'd be about 3:30 in the afternoon there right now. I'd be thinking about how I'm not at work, and I'm sure my wife would be eating a chocolate-covered banana, my son would be covered in melted 'Itsakadoozie' (popcicle) juice, and I would be drinking some bottled water, taking a break and people-watching somewhere near Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin...then talking my wife into heading back to the resort to go swimming and then get ready for our dinner at Whispering Canyon...

:)cry: This is a wonderful....but cruel...thread...lol)

elabron

I'd be getting up from our afternoon nap.......getting myself and the kids ready for ADR's at Teppan Edo or Boma. :king:

wdwmomof3

My sister is there right now.... I would be about to check in at POR in the morning and head out to the Magic Kingdom. Tonight,we would be staying somewhere off site for the night & we would be just getting back from DTD with some new Christmas ornaments and other things.

I wish I was there....:cry:

yankspy

Midnight. I would be relaxing in my room at the BC and eating some fudge or a sugar cookie and looking at the pictures I took that day. Perhaps I would be watching the top 7 as well.

Philo

It's 11.15am here in the UK so I guess that makes it around 5.15am in Florida. At that time I would be fast asleep at the Wilderness Lodge (or AK lodge if my wife gets her way!).

If it were 11.15am in Florida I would be sat on the TTA wondering what to to next (and hoping that the lights were on in SM so that I can find some destruction markings)

RussJT

Usually when we go we spend Friday at the Magic Kingdom. We go the MK twice during each trip. Once we start out in Tomorrowland, and the other we head in the other direction. I will say that this time we are starting in Towmorrowland, and that we would be riding Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom