If you were there right now.....

Tiggerfanatic

60 days from today we would right about now be deciding what/where in the MK to get a bite of lunch, but not too much, because we don't want to spoil our appetite for dinner @ LTT, followed by hot chcolate & cookies at MVMCP!

plaz10

dragging my boyfriend on splash mountain...:lol:

then getting a dole whip because i've never had one and hear they are amazing!

Susan Savia

Having a burger at the Liberty Inn, in World Showcase. (It's 12:20pm)

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

hauntdmansion79

It's 12:50pm so we would be at Pecos Bills for lunch eating Bacon Double Cheeseburgers and Fries with a icey Coke! I would be thoroughly enjoying my lunch with massive glee, but at the same time itching to get back out there and tackle more of the Magic Kingdom. I would write in my daily journal after finishing eating and then we would plan out our next 3 to 5 things to do. Then we'd be off!!!!

I can feel it all now!

P.S. - Woo Hoo! My 400th post!

majorrfb

Where in the World

One of my personal favorite activities is the Pirates of the Caribbean and Capt. Jack's tutorial. We enjoy watching the the young ones "sword fighting" with Capt. Jack. :sohappy:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I'd be at..

MK....on my favorite chillride the TTA...and hopefully the people in the mover in front of me would have showered in the last month or so....

Oh God....that's bringing back some bad memories from my last trip.....:hurl:

larryl9797

Finishing up a day with the kids at MK and figguring out what to do for dinner, And then ramping up for a day a the water parks
:king:

GatorGambit

Let's see..today is Friday and it's just about 9am so I'd just be finishing up breakfast at the Grand Floridian docks just before heading off to MK for the day. :)

Bug715

This makes me soo sad now. I would be (at least this time last week I was) starting my first full day by being at MK for open then heading to Chef Mickey's for breakfast.

SirGoofy

Probably driving a boat down 4 of the worlds mightiest rivers, while simultaneously having my camp destroyed by guerrillas, narrowly escaping Schweitzer Falls, scaring away hippos, hiding from headhunters, and of course hanging out with my homeboy, Chief Namee...

I miss the Jungle Cruise so much...:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom