If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

Katherine

well it's 5:48 here so I'd have a fastpass for Splash Mountain and standing in line for Haunted Mansion thinking about having dinner at Peco Bill.

Figment1986

At missionspace planning on ridding it half the day. then go back to MK and ride COP the rest. (with some expensive disney related thigns)

SirNim

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Trying out a dole whip, Mickey Mouse icecream crunch bar, and riding the Pirate's of the Carribean all at once! :lol:
NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED ON THE RIDE! :mad: :rolleyes:

:lol: j/k

I'd be strolling around Innoventions Plaza, enjoying a nice croissant from the Fountainview Cafe and watching the Fountain of Nations! :D

PurpleFigment

I'd be eating a Dole Whip float (probably my 10th of the hour) and running to the monorail to EPCOT to ride JIYI (probably for the 100th time that day).

Oh the fun of Disney...can't wait 'til I go back!!!!

tbell

Originally posted by CommunicoreBabe
If I were @ Epcot I would have to agree w/ Maria,
those Margaritas from Mexico just make World showcase
3D movies all the more fun! I love the Canadian one when
the mounties go all the way around the screen. You feel pretty
good by the time you make it all the way around to Canada.:slurp:

oh.... most definitely.. the fiesta margaritas are awesome... that's what I would be doing right now... :animwink:

rokcandy

Considering it's about 7am-ish there, I'd be waking up from a decent sleep @ the CBR, ready to head to the OPR for a Mickey waffle w/ my sis. :slurp:

Shannon_Yensid

well, since its not even eight in the morning yet, i might still be asleep, but then id be going to tusker house at AK for cinnamon rolls (yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

or maybe we'd be getting ready to go to chef mickeys for some really good pancakes....yummm again....:)

Lhriangel

Hmm it being 2:45 there how about I'd be in a pool relaxing from the heat?

(California is pretending to be FL right now and I could USE a pool at the moment)

dixiegirl

Hay disjosh,
we do have the best fish and chips in rhode island...and ice coffee..
well if i were in wdw right now i'd be with my soon to be 3 year old, i'd be crying as i watch her run up to cinderella in toon town ..:sohappy:

smilez4011

At this time in 23 days....I'll be sitting on a park bench in MK watching all the people passing by as the castle is changing colors, sitting with a great friend I met on the WDWCP 5 years ago and reminicsing about our good ole CP days at Vista Way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom