If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

cymbaldiva

Don't anyone shoot me, but I'd actually prefer to not be there right now....it's pretty much icky sweaty hot! I do often dream of the more climate-friendly times of the year though...:)

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Don't anyone shoot me, but I'd actually prefer to not be there right now....it's pretty much icky sweaty hot! I do often dream of the more climate-friendly times of the year though...:)

It's not THAT bad... especially when you've lived in Florida (South Florida) your whole life. WDW isn't that bad in the summer. Miami is hotter....

But if I were at WDW RIGHT NOW, I would probably be eating a DoleWhip :slurp:

Testtrack321

Probably waiting in line for Space Mountain! Or in Epcot, looking at the Segway exhibit. But most likely, in the hotel room resting watching the "Zip-a-dee-do-da-tip-for-today!"

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
If it were earlier in the afternoon I could see myself sitting at the bar at the Rose and Crown Pub in the UK pavilion.

Thats funny cause this evening Ill be sitting in the White Swan pub wishing I was in Florida waiting in line as opposed to be waiting to get served. Still its sacrafices like these that make the Jubilee worth while. :D

Don L Duck

Original Poster
Standing on Main Street wondering how I can upstairs into one of those rooms,so I can move in.I love it there:sohappy:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Don L Duck
SO HOW'S MY NEW DAUGHTER:) "proud dad sticks out his chest"

Wishing I was at WDW waiting in line for some fish and chips at Epcot.

That's actually what I would be doing if I was there now and not working for the day lol. I went there often just to eat. Very good.

WDWFREAK53

Well, there is a couple of things I would be doing...

1. Sitting outside of the Main Street Bake Shop eating a piece of chocolate decadence :)

2. Riding the new FIGMENT ride :)

3. Eating the best Churro in WDW (from the little stand in frontierland)

4. Tower of Terror and TTA at night :)

stingrock23

If it were this time (2:24 Et, ) i'd be resting at my hotel, then i'd be off to epcot for the evening to ride spaceship earth, journey into imagination, test track, monorail!

Mikey4WDW

Well, considering the time of this post reply, If I were at WDW at this moment I would most likely be relaxing in my room at the Grand Floridian Resort. But If I could say that if it is Day and I am there, I would most likely be at either, the Haunted Mansion, The Living Seas, or the Pirates of the Carribean.:sohappy:

Don L Duck

Original Poster
Wow lets see considering the heat I would be on th TTA right now it's such a relaxing ride.
And a great respite from the crowds and heat.:D

Don L Duck

Original Poster
I just want to thank everyone for their replies on this thread.
It's so nice just thinking about what people do at certain times of the day while in DisneyWorld.
It's almost like being there all over.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom