If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

disneyfan123

If I was at WDW right now I would be standing on Main Street looking at Cinderella's Castle and soaking in the Disney magic!!!!!!!

ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!
(Only 24 days till my 20th Birthday!)

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

wsapooh

I'm really tired right now so I guess if I was at WDW I'd want to be snoozing in a hammock on the beach of the Poly right now. Of course, that's after I've consummed a fabulous lunch and a couple rum drinks.

Enderikari

I'd Be getting dinner at the Teppanyaki Grill, going shopping in Japan, then going over to Italy to catch Reflections of Earth.
"We go on,
growing closer through the years."

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Hmmmm....i'd probably be dining for dinner at either of my three favorite places to eat-Cinderella's Royal Table,Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe:sohappy: ,or Pecos Bill Cafe. After i'd make a trip to Tommorrowland and do Alien Encounter,my fave! Then i'd go for Space Mountain and after SM go over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. After BTTMR i'd get a spot for the 9:00 SpectroMagic. After SpectroMagic I'll have an hour to kill till Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks. I'd head over to Pirates of The Caribbean and ride and if there is time me and my girlfriend will go over to The Haunted Mansion. After HM we'll get a romantic spot to view Fantasy In The Sky Fireworks.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
I'd be

We'd be eating at California Grill, then head over to MK for a ride on the People Mover, (wife's favorite: believe it or not), then onto Space Mountain, BTTMR, POC, then over to see Fantasy in the Sky
Fireworks. Then over to DTD for some late night dancing.

Ariel17

I'd be in Magic Kingdom harrassing the Villains!XD "Why do you have other people do your work for you? Why are you wearing fake fur? What's wrong with your hair? It looks like a skunk!" ;) All in good fun, of course.

Scooter

It's Sunday Morning..9:00 AM.

I'd be eating Sticky Mickeys at The Concourse Steakhouse @ the Contemporary Resort.:slurp:

strobe

It's Sunday morning, and if I was at WDW, I would be doing anything other than trying to bring up a server room after this massive blackout. It's not going so well, and I keep wishing I was down in Central Florida eating breakfast and getting ready for a long day at the parks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom