If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

Spectroman17

Chillin!

I'd been doing all the rides I can possibly get in. Then at like 12 or 2 i'd be eating at the Colombia Harbour House (GREAT CHICKEN FINGERS). Then I would watch a few shows, see a couple of characters, then about at 9pm be watching Spectromagic.

I guess i'll haved to wait till Monday when I go (CAN'T WAIT)

Testtrack321

Re: Chillin!

Originally posted by Spectroman17
I'd been doing all the rides I can possibly get in. Then at like 12 or 2 i'd be eating at the Colombia Harbour House (GREAT CHICKEN FINGERS). Then I would watch a few shows, see a couple of characters, then about at 9pm be watching Spectromagic.

I guess i'll haved to wait till Monday when I go (CAN'T WAIT)

You said it brother! WDW CHICKEN FIGERS ARE THE BEST!

bgraham34

Right at this moment at would be at MGM as I do every Sunday that I go down there. Most likely getting out of the Muppet ride heading to lunch.

BigNorm

Evening Everyone. . .

Can you guess what I'd be doing now? Here's a hint, it has something to do w/ beer and the Disney Resort Hotel of my choice.

Don L Duck

Original Poster
This really was a lot of fun last time so let's do it again.
Let's see it's 2:30 so I would probably be back at the resort hotel catching a breather or swimming before the nights activities.

Don L Duck

Original Poster
Oh Geez!!!!!!!!!! How could I forget.
I would be in front of the Main Street Bakery still reeling from seeing Careships and Tigsmoms various body parts.
I would be buying them lots of meals also.... :lol:

surfsupdon

Laying in my chair on the beach of Aruba at Caribbean Beach, asking my sister if she wants to go swim in the pool behind us, knowing quite well that tonight we have reservations for Yachtsman Steakhouse.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I would be at Kona Cafe for Breakfast... then epcot all day, watch Illuminations at night...and then to the Adventurers Club in PI to end the day :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom