If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

bigthundermicky

Right now I would like to either be on Thunder mountain, on the second (and outdoor) peak while the fireworks going off OR be on the enjoying one of the monster size rice crispy treats (from the villan sweet shop in MGM) while watching Fantasmic.:drevil:

tori_614

Originally posted by shuflemstr
I would be eating a citrus swirl at the Sunshine Tree Terrace. I love those things.

I know are they not the greatest and most refreshing frozen yogurt concoction in the world.

surfsupdon

...at Blizzard Beach. I saw it was cloudy and shower-y today on the weather and I only go to Disney water parks after or during some amount of rain as it clears the parks. My sis and I would be running from Downhill Double Dipper to Slush Gusher.

Wckd Queen

I'd be feeling the cool air swoosh past me as our boat slides swiftly down the dip and into the middle of a pirate battle as we sing...Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me...

*sigh*

I really was just thinking about how marvelously cool the air in PotC IS....woe is me...stuck at work...:cry:

wdwhoneymooner

At Beaches & Cream eating the "Kitchen Sink". For those of you who know what I'm talking about, it's an all afternoon affair.
:slurp:

Then sitting on the swings along the beach area next to Yacht & Beach Club........

wdwfan65

Banned
Stop at company D check into the Poly take the boat to the Magic kingdom. Then get a dole whip(vanilla) and ride pirates and all the mountains.Go back to the Poly eat at Ohanas ,then to Downtown Disney to shop,that would be a great day!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom