If I were at WDW right now I'D BE

crazygirley

I would be on a chaise lounge at the pool at AKL with my signature Johnson's Lavender Baby Oil slathered all over me, three towels underneath me, a coke from the Mara on one side, and a salty snack on the other, soaking up the rays. I would be on my way to DTD later on tonight, and off to MK tomorrow.

Stefffe

...would be trying to get my DD to sleep....so we could wake early and get to MK as the doors were starting to open....and then ride BTMR over and over...since its NOT gonna be open when i get there in nov **sniffsniff**

~stefffe~

EpcoTim

Originally posted by strobe
Drinking a yard of Tennant's Scottish Beer....

Amen to that, though its 5 here in Detroit, so Id most likely be hiding from security in the bushes outside Canada.

wild01ride

I'd be relaxed for one.

Maybe taking in a stroll through MGM and anticipating the dinner at "El Rio" 's edge in Mexico later on tonight.

Ah, c'mon everyone these posts are killer. I've gotta wait until February (and it's been since Jan. 2002 since I've been last)- the waiting is killing me!

strobe

Originally posted by EpcoTim
Amen to that, though its 5 here in Detroit, so Id most likely be hiding from security in the bushes outside Canada.

I've had plenty of long nights dealing with issues at the Ambassador Bridge and Windsor tunnel. I can relate :)

crazygirley

Originally posted by strobe
I've had plenty of long nights dealing with issues at the Ambassador Bridge and Windsor tunnel. I can relate :)

Me too. I'll tell you, it's no fun being 20 and a little drunk trying to get back into Michigan with a straight face.

Eljay

I'd be rushing from wherever I was to catch the next Off Kilter show, which starts just about 5 minutes from now at 3:00!

Let's see....

It's 20:16 (even though, if I was being exact, it's 15:16 in Orlando).

Right now, assuming I'm in my favourite of the four theme parks (MGM Studios), I would be sitting patiently (who am I kidding, impatiently) waiting for 9pm when Fantasmic! begins!

By now, the whole Mexican wave thing would be getting boring!! :lol:

I would also have a really funny feeling in my tummy, knowing that I was just 45 minutes away from witnessing my favourite Disneyworld attraction. The music would be ringing in my head

:) .

Da da da da da da da da da da da da

You know the tune I mean :D

Some imagination, huh???

josh_e_washie

I would just be walking aimlessly around parks, taking in the beautiful detail supplied by imagineers, and taking in the magic that only disney can create!:)

aim

I would be riding ToT or RnRC. I just went to an amusment park the other day. And it wasn't the same. Disney is so much better! (as if you didn't already know that, haha) I kept comparing everything there to Disney. Oh, to be at WDW right now.....

EpcoTim

Originally posted by crazygirley
Me too. I'll tell you, it's no fun being 20 and a little drunk trying to get back into Michigan with a straight face.

Thats the truth, they wouldnt let me back in last time we went. It was ugly.

Lil'mermaid

HMMMMMM It being 8:52 here... I would be getting chicken fingers & fries with a coke at the snack bar in the WL and then going to watch the water parade on the dock or from my room!

banjoBob

Probably closing in on that heat storke. or getting Pizza over by Timekeeper in Tomarrow Land (forget the nam of the place near the water)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom