iasw OPEN? BEEN ON IT?

LilDucky

Great Pics...but they kinda made me sad :( . It really really made me miss Dl. I'm so happy to see that the inside now looks similar to the facade in DL. Weve had several threads about the the sights and sounds of Disney, and one of the sounds that I will never forget, is the tick of the clock In DL. The tick tock and the roaring of the Snowman in the Matterhorn in the distance are among the sounds that will forever remind me of Disney, whether, its DLR or WDW. To me, the steady tick tock is one of the sounds that will always be synonymous with Magic. So.... stupid question time... does it tick tock? :eek: and to the soldiers and such to their little show?

The pics are great, and I'm sure it looks even better in person!

donsullivan

Premium Member
Okay, it's a little rough, and I forgot to turn off the autofocus so it's blurry in places, but here is a link to a video of IASW taken on Friday night. This was a really quick edit and I'm working on a better one with some titles and the like as well as adjusting the colors so that it looks closer to what it does in person.

It's A Small World Spring 2005

BTW: it's a QuickTime file

General Grizz

What wonderful photos and videos!

Donsullivan - did you separate the audio track from the video track? There are some scenes where the track doesn't seem that right (i.e. Polynesia/finale).

Thanks!

AndyP

Hmms, I can see all the photos on the WDWMagic main page, ut NO photoalbums photos will show up for me at the moment, can anyone help? Really want to see the great pics! Any help would be greatly appreiciated!

donsullivan

Premium Member
General Grizz said:
What wonderful photos and videos!

Donsullivan - did you separate the audio track from the video track? There are some scenes where the track doesn't seem that right (i.e. Polynesia/finale).

Thanks!

Yes. I just let the base audio run from the beginning since i was doing such a quick cut. otherwise the audio would have been really choppy. The cleaned up version won't sound so odd.

Mark_E

Great Pictures !!!!
Last time we went my sister got upset because it wasnt open but it looks really good from what i can see :)

egionet

Great pics and videos!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with everyone. The last time I rode Small World was the last night it was open at like 2 in the morning. I can't wait to get there and ride it in May!!!

Dayma

The queue looks good. It definetly needed the re-furb. I am mad though since I could just keep walking on and off the ride with no wait...now people are going to be in line now!!!

DisKid

Thank you very much for the pics and video. It makes me really miss WDW!!! It also got that tune stuck in my head!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom